Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › Question for Single Ladies (Divorced w- kids)
TOPIC: Question_for_Single_Ladies_(Divorced_w-_kids)
Created by: diamondgirl69 The original post for this thread was deleted.
1 to 6 of 6
User Details are only visible to members.
I'm no longer divorced, but we're a blended family with 5 kids in all, two professional, full-time careers (with me working every other weekend and him needing to be at work by 6:30am during the week), and try to have a balance between everything. We were going out every other Saturday, but then we lost our 2 days a month for alone time.

We just had to scale back even further and fortunately we have gotten many interested people too and I'm sure some think we're not real either, but there's only so much time. Our family and marriage come first. This is second. The "SwingWorld" will still be there if we want to do it every week or every couple of months. If people don't get it or eliminate us because of it, oh well, their loss (as would be any potential partners giving you a hard time too). I'm sorry, but boy do I get it!

-S

Manchester CT
Username hidden
(9 posts)
I have in my profile that I have limited free time, and I am a single mom. I never have a problem if they have read the profile.

Of course we know how often people read profiles so if they start to have a problem I tell them to read the profile first and they will see it is addressed. I put the problem back in their lap where it belongs. LoL!

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Oh DG... you have a profile.... damn it.... I was just perving your pics and wanted you to drop what you were doing, fly to florida and play.... SHIT!!!! :)

Port Saint Lucie FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I have come across some that seemed to think that my kids and my busy life were an excuse and I simply explained that I have four kids, two grown and in and out of here for visits etc..and I have two at home that I homeschool, I also run an online travel agency, do my own yard work, clean my own house, and have a grandson that I have at least five days a week. I find most understand and the ones that dont I wouldnt be compatible with. I am a mom first and foremost, and if that isnt ok oh fucking well NEXT! SWT

Houston TX
Username hidden
(2786 posts)
I wouldn't worry about them. If you explain to someone you need advance notice because you have kids and 2 jobs. If they don't like that then the experience isn't worth it anyway because obviously they have little respect for you. I have a few single female friends and I see how swamped the mailbox can be. I know they have little time to devote to this hobby.

I know we have four kids and between us 2 jobs. Its not easy to juggle the work schedule, family schedules, kids activity schedule and somewhere somehow pencil in alittle us time. When we get the us time we donj't always want to share it. So the people who we are friends with understand sometimes life is what it is and we just can't.

Everyone isn't even worth the second though. Just think of it as a nice thank you for weeding my garden 8-)

Make a note on profile so you know for future reference in case they email. Asta levista baby!

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I agree as well, we have hectic schedules as well with work, kids and horses. People who seriously want to meet with you will understand and will try to work out a time that works best for the both of you. We have been trying to connect with one couple that I think we are really going to click with for 4 months. Between scheduling between two ladies cycles and my week-end job it is very difficult. But we are going to finally meet on Sat night. Baring any last minute plan changes anyway.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(21902 posts)
1 to 6 of 6
TOPIC: Question for Single Ladies Divorced w- kids
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.