Question about squirting : Swingers Discussion 173592
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkQuestion about squirting
TOPIC: Question about squirting
Created by: Hurricanebicple
Original Starting post for this thread:
I was just using my vibrator and I had a new experience... I was Cummings and then there was a gush or liquid. I don't feel like I peed and it didn't smell like urine. WHAT WAS THIS??? I've never been a squirter, and I was VERY turned on while I was using my toy! Help lol did I pee or did I squirt lol

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
User Details are only visible to members.
its all good unless she squirts in my hair. then its fucking on. piss in my hair lady, claws are out LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
....but what about all those spontaneous moments??? ...when you mite not have a disposable pad handy. what happens then? no O for you? :(

We are always prepared, some in the truck, some in the car and if we go "out" we are always prepared just in case. I've seen women squirt across the room and even watched 2 women having a squirt each other contest. Not my thing and I can't say I squirt "like that" ....it freaked me out as well and how messy !

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5239 posts)
I have seen women who squirt stop play at a certain point or change position and say its because they are not in an area that they are comfortable having that type of orgasm or wont play past a certain degree until they are somewhere they can be more comfortable.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
LOL yes, its a cup of pee. I talked to a friend of mine last nite, she had her Dr. tell her last year that her urine would be very sweet due to her diabietes. I gave him a call yesterday to ask a few questions. You know you read its not pee because its sweet,, and it doesnt smell like urine and its clear and doesnt look like urine. Sugar in your urine a natural occurance or little higher depending, drinking tons of water ahead of time, as many have written they do, to clear the urine of color, and the smell if you drink enough water will not have a urine smell to it. Makes sense to me! And I still say whatever it is if you enjoy it enjoy it!

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
"its not my cup of tea"

Stay on topic! The question is whether it's a cup of pee. :)

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10769 posts)
I have no problem with it at all, I have been around many events and many who were there enjoy this type of play. Just because its not my cup of tea doesnt mean I have not researched it well.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2158 posts)
Etiquette of squirting demands that we use disposable pads in our home, in your home and in hotels. I do not want to clean a mess either and surely would never consider leaving a mess for others. I don't squirt during oral sex so there isn't an issue with that. As for squirting during intercourse, our profile states it, we mention it and if there is an issue we don't play. Like everything else sexually each person decides on whats comfortable and pleasurable. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5239 posts)
Those that can Do and enjoy it. It's your body, your orgasm > SQUIRT, I enjoy it and the only person in a room who ever had an issue or criticism was a women who doesn't squirt. I am sure there are men who do not enjoy it. I myself have never met one but we all have preferences. I would never tell a women there was something wrong with her if she couldn't or didn't squirt and I don't think my orgasm is better than anyone else s. Let people deal with their own fears and insecurities and prejudices . Relax and enjoy your sexuality in whatever form brings you pleasure. Mrs Sav

Anniston AL

Username hidden
(5239 posts)
I also been a frequent squirter but I just found out that I do experience an Orgasm but the fluid is still half pee half clear semi-viscuos fluid. How do I change to all clear fluid?? I empty my bladder right before and as I approach the Orgasm it feels like a water balloon is being filled inside.

New Castle DE

Username hidden
(6 posts)
@ready2play123~no problem at all! You're right~ the written word is often misinterpeted! And for whatever reason this topic is so heated!! For the life of me I dont understand the tone of "competition" running throughout this thread ~ we are all women ~ and we wouldn't be on this site if we didn't LOVE SEX. So the way I see it ~ if youre a squirter and it feels good & your partner digs it ~ enjoy it!! If your not a squirter that's ok ~ just enjoy your body and have great sex!! Thanks for responding ~ glad I didn't offend you!!

Allen TX

Username hidden
(17 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
 1 to 10 of 44   End
TOPIC: Question about squirting