Proud of yourself! :) : Swingers Discussion 2205241031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkProud of yourself! :)
TOPIC: Proud of yourself! :)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have recently gain some weight and stand in front of the mirror everyday and cry. Tried everything i used to do before to lose the weight but its not working. needless to say my confidence is in the tank. Love what all of you ladies have written. Could used some advice to get my confidence back and embrace where my body is now.

Danbury CT
Username hidden
(67 posts)
You simply have to accept your body and the fact that sometimes it is not where you want it to be, but only you can change it. For me, it is indeed frustrating. Last week was all about a flare up, and so I had to bend and start taking prednisone. Prednisone works INCREDIBLY well in regard to pain and inflammation. Works like nothing else, I went from Friday being barely able to walk to Saturday not really needing pain meds. Problem? It makes you incredible angry usually and you gain weight like gang busters. Some poor women gain 40-60 pounds, and in the abdomen. For me it is the last resort...but the fact is, my life requires it sometimes. And so I have to swallow pride and enjoy my body in whatever state it is in. Ugh. LOL. But...when you love you, it will show. The girls may not appreciate you hahahaha...but the guys will love you!!!!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I just read & reread your post. I love it! I was once a skinny minnie, not due to a terrible sickness such as you though. That's truly tragic. I was just naturally thin. After children, my husband says I blossomed! My body became more womanly with my breasts & hips much fuller than ever before. He loves it, & I feel sexier at this age than ever! And, you're right about the men, they have been very complimentary....& plentiful! Kudos to us curvy women!!!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
I agree with y'all so much. I love the cliche of "love the skin you are in", because it is so true. When I was sick I dropped down to a size 3. I was sickly thin. But to me, I had finally hit the apex. A year later, my healthy body returned...and I almost immediately went up to my normal size 10. And it was hell on earth for me and everyone in my immediate family. I went through a good 6 months of standing in front of the mirror, crying. I would stand there crying and crying, thinking look at me. It was the darkest hour of my life, dealing with other things and feeling like my physical body was a disaster. I have finally reached my current state. I watch what I eat, but I do not stress if I overeat a day. I am healthy and curvaceous, and the men love it. They love it. I have fallen in love with my curves, and I pray that all women fall in love with themselves as well.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
What a great post. Very true and often forgotten by women who compare themselves to others they have no ability to ever be like.

Went to a club last night and saw women of all sizes, shapes, bumps, and lumps living their life with confidence and showing their bodies with no fear. It was a perfect prelude to reading this post.

Thanks KD

Sophia

Hendersonville NC
Username hidden
(1127 posts)
I used to model, but I could never do "mainstream" modelling because I had too big a hips. It was always bikini and nude stuff because of my curves, even when I was stick skinny. Now, I'm a lot culrvier than I used to be, but hey, I have two beauiful kids and I'm happy {mostly} with where I'm "at".

Mcallen TX
Username hidden
(10712 posts)
kd as always, I adore you. Stepping back from swinging has been wonderful, wonderful for me as in myself and my confidence. In the last year especially I have grown to completely embrace myself and my curves. Previously I despised my curves, I wanted to be a size 2 super svelte, tall, model like figure. And I would look in the mirror and cry and cry because every lump and bump and stretch mark, oye. However, I have truly fallen in love with myself in this last year. If my belly pokes out, oh well. My ass is bigger, but it was flat before so having an ass is a good thing. I no longer care about what other women think about me, or other people for that matter...I go out to have fun and thats what I do, and I am not competitive like I once was. And the confidence that brings.... I am really in my own right now.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Nice, KD! Thanks for sharing this.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9051 posts)
I also LIKE it. : ) Connie

Mount Clemens MI
Username hidden
(388 posts)
My husband, a wonderful man, says that "real men like real women, not the photoshopped and airbrushed ones". God bless him.

Spring Branch TX
Username hidden
(323 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 41   End
TOPIC: Proud of yourself! :)