Proud of yourself! :) : Swingers Discussion 2205241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkProud of yourself! :)
TOPIC: Proud of yourself! :)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Y'all, I ws so bummed about my post-baby body after my first boy that I wore men's pants all the time and baggy, shapeless shirts. It wasn't till he was almost 4 years old, I went on a cleansing, lost most of the gained weight, and felt better about myself and started trying to "fix up" again. I kept the wieght off a little over a year~ til I got knocked up again. lol BUt I was more careful after the second son and more of the baby weight came off a little quicker this time. we're all a work in progress, and no one is perfect, but we've all got just one body and you have to take possession of the "owner's manual".

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
Is it possible that was the pre-weight gain weight? Because I wondered that myself. I'm 5'6" and used to average 115-118 and would diet down a few pounds for photo shoots, knowing the camera adds a few pounds. I'm within the range of normal BMI now, but would love to drop 5-10 lbs to get closer to what I am used to. BUT, that all being said, I'm mostly happy with what I see, and would be satisfied if I just exercised as much as I should and just toned up a little more.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
bonnie, it is not easy. For me, it was starting to be grateful to my body for the strength she has had. I mean, what a prick I was. In 2 years she went through cancer treatment and then treatment for rheumatoid arthritis. She was strong enough to endure it all and work full time through everything. And she lived. And here I was right, standing there bitching and calling myself the most omg...omg...the most horrible things. I would look at myself and say the most cruel things, it makes me cringe to think about it now. You this and you look like that, you are unacceptable. Like Gina said, I too over think and analyze everything. Every minute detail, I would take. If my eyelash was not perfect I had to remove it and do it again. Good in business, bad in self esteem. You just have to come to love who YOU are. Not your body. Your body is only a part of you, it is not YOU. And I'll tell you, people love confidence. I literally get more attention now, at size 10, than I did at size 3. Why? Because if you love yourself people are just attracted to it. They are attracted to a smile, happiness and confidence. I think you are very beautiful, but you have to think you are beautiful. Think about all your body has gone through, and she has come through stronger. That is what its about. Physical looks will fade for all of us. Even those who may look younger than their calendar years to a degree, eventually time catches up to us all. But its the woman on the inside, she stays beautiful forever.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
KD- Your posts were lovely and I'm delighted to hear it is going so well for you. Congrats, you hilarious, irreverent, crazy lady. Keep up the great work toward good health.

Bonnie- at 5'8" and 125lbs. your BMI is 19- right at the lowest end of normal, healthy weight. I know BMI doesn't tell the whole story but crying in front of the mirror when you are so close to being underweight is worrisome. Talk to your doctor about your weight gain and make sure you have proper perspective on it.

Cincinnati OH

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Kind,

Your message is a wonderful one to share with others. What you said is very true. I experienced a similar revelation and am enjoying the results.

Thanks Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
KD, You are a fucking goddess!

Ocean City NJ

Username hidden
(4892 posts)
And one more thing: I think too much. Always. The only time I let go of the thoughts in my head is when I'm right smack dab in the middle of an orgasm.

So, for me to not think about, possibly, the way my body looks and feels like under you, above you, in your hands, is to be in the bliss of just being able to feel and not think. For me, that's when I'm in orgasm. For others, it may be something else entirely.

I've never felt ugly when I'm having an orgasm.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
Bonnie, darling girl, it makes me sad to hear of someone crying in their mirror. Get someone to take some good pics of yourself as you are right now. Wear clothes that fit and look good on you as you are right now. Use lighting and draping, and try to see what someone else sees when she/he looks at you.

Have your arms rocked children? Cared for an elderly person? Have your legs taken you where you need to go? Have your breasts been a source of pleasure? You get the idea?

Even if you're like me, and in no way where you want to be physically, go ahead and love yourself, your body, the softness of your skin, the curve of your thigh or your hip, the way you look in the right skirt, jeans, top, a flattering lipstick or nail color, your new haircut, some fishnets and high heels, a t shirt and shorts...and so on.

Sit up, stand up, pull yourself up out of yourself enough to see your own beauty. I'm saying that for myself, too. For all of us.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7119 posts)
Bonnie,

I have been where you are at just recently. It is hard to see yourself as a beautiful woman when you see your body changed and not how you want it to be.

I have been given a book to read and write a review on that may help you. It has helped me a lot. I had to read it and try it in order to write an honest review. I am two weeks into the book and have seen an incredible difference in many things in my life.

If you are interested in finding out what book I am referring to, send me an email and I will fill you in on the details. It is amazing, interesting, and works. But even if you don't email me for the title, remember you are beautiful. I took a look at your pictures. You are sexy and I am sure you will probably find that you are still sexy in the body you have now to others.

Sophia

Hendersonville NC

Username hidden
(1127 posts)
OMG! Are you kidding?!?! Your pics are amazing!

Hey, fwiw, it took me a long time to reconcile what I see in the mirror these days with the body I always had before two kids.

Mcallen TX

Username hidden
(9973 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 41   End
TOPIC: Proud of yourself! :)