Products to stay away from!! : Swingers Discussion 48311101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkProducts to stay away from!!
TOPIC: Products to stay away from!!
Created by: femandbicurious
Original Starting post for this thread:
I thought we could share info on any feminine products, toys, lubes, whatever, that just isnt worth the money or time.

Will save a lot of us hassles and discomforts!!

The first one I have is Always Pads with the micro-pore stuff - has any of you developed a rash or severe itching from them? I have talked to 3 girls now that say they cant use them either. They all thought it was a yeast infection they were getting with their periods every time.

The other is that Spray Hair remover - dont attempt to use this! It is a product that will leave a chemical burn if not removed at the right time and you dont know that until you use it.

Also those instant wax strips for your face - if you are fair complected dont use them! They will remove layers of skin with the hair and leaves scaring.

Ok, enough for now.........NEXT!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey Pitts, dont know about the electrolysis thing, I wax. But I do keep my delicates shaved clean with a seiko personal shaver. Its awesome! No nicks, no razor burn, and my man can use it on me with no fear. Someone recommended it to me, but I have seen it advertised several times in the Lifestyle mag from here.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Does everyone get electrolysis done on their faces, or does anyone have products ( besides tweezing) that they use?

Also, for a clean shaven vagina? What have others used that they feel is the best? Thanks in advance all!

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(1 post)
Thanks flirty! I was thinking of picking up a bottle. Now, I will stick with what I know.

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Well I instantly thought of a tub of waxing. ouch, I tried this on several occasions........ and every time it never works as nice as it would if someone would do it for me. We should schedule waxing parties and we could do each other LOL

Mount Carmel PA
Username hidden
(114 posts)
My skin is extremely sensitive alot of products I cannot use.

I actually like the product from a store in the mall near me called H2O ... It has wonderful waterbase prodicts that leave your skin nice and smooth...

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I thought we could share info on any feminine products, toys, lubes, whatever, that just isnt worth the money or time.

Will save a lot of us hassles and discomforts!!

The first one I have is Always Pads with the micro-pore stuff - has any of you developed a rash or severe itching from them? I have talked to 3 girls now that say they cant use them either. They all thought it was a yeast infection they were getting with their periods every time.

The other is that Spray Hair remover - dont attempt to use this! It is a product that will leave a chemical burn if not removed at the right time and you dont know that until you use it.

Also those instant wax strips for your face - if you are fair complected dont use them! They will remove layers of skin with the hair and leaves scaring.

Ok, enough for now.........NEXT!!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Products to stay away from!!