Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Pregnancy
TOPIC: Pregnancy
Created by: Nymphomaniac The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
User Details are only visible to members.
Congrats Nymph!

I never went through invitro, but the thought was always there. I was just too afraid of possible scenarios to attempt it. I tried for many, many years to have a child and wanted a large family. I figured that it was simply not meant for me. I had been able to get pregnant in the past several times, just not carry a child. Even though 6 years of no birth control had passed from my last pregnacy, I did not totally give up. I kept a dairy of when I made love with my husband just in case, and my periods were always like clockwork. I had Indian Ringneck doves that I had hand raised and they laid eggs constantly. The eggs never hatched and after a reasonable time, I would remove them. One day, I awoke and one of the eggs had hatched. I was so surprised and it was a such a miracle. When my next period was due to arrive, it did not. I was three days late when I took the test and I cried like a baby when the nurse told me it was positive. I counted on my calendar and my husband and I had made love on the afternoon that the egg hatched. I was scared to death, but deep down I knew everything was going to be fine because of the miracle of the doves. It was not until late in my fourth month that I told anyone. I was finally able to relax, tell everyone, and enjoy every moment of being pregnant. I relished the idea of giving life. I never had morning sickness luckily so I was a very happy mom-to-be. I was always glowing and very happy. I was high risk so I had to have monthly sonograms from the very beginning. My first one was at 7 weeks to see if they could find the heartbeat. The sonograms always confirmed that the day I had gotten pregnant was the same as the day the egg hatched. In my last 2 months the sonograms became weekly. I also had to go to the doctor more often due to health risk and concerns. Everyone was amazed at how much I loved being pregnant. I looked like I was having twins and no matter how many times I told people that I was only having one, they would shake their heads and look at me like they knew something I did not. I was lucky and never had to go on bedrest. I was able to work right up till the last day I was scheduled. As the time passed, I became a bit disappointed that my pregnacy would eventually end. I loved feeling him move and knew I would miss that terribly. I got to pick the day I wanted him to arrive, but it did not happen as planned. I stayed in the hospital for almost a week before he was born and a week afterwards. My only regret is that I let my doctor and family talk me into the depo shot after I had my son. I only had 1 shot, and have not taken any form of birth control since then. My son is now 12-yrs-old and an only child. I wished I had gotten pregnant again immediately after having him, but the shot prevented that. I have never taken birth control since then. He is my miracle child and I thank god everyday that I have him. Miracles do happen! You will make a wonderful mom. Enjoy every moment of being a mom-to-be and hopefully you will have as many happy healthy babies as you wish. I know you will be ever so happy the day they tell you "Congratulations, you are going to be a Mom and Dad!" Best wishes, RaVEN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
Thats great news Nymph...i'm so happy for you :)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Merry Merry Christmas! Let us know what flavor you are getting pretty please? And the best of luck on your new adventure.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
My cousin went through the procedure.... Other than the conception the rest of her pregnacy was just like mine was...

Good luck to you and congrats.. You will make a wonderful mommy...

Have a very merry christmas...

Yvonne

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
nympho.....i missed you.....i am so happy for you......i wish you the best of everything....please keep us up to date, or e-mail me direct, i would love to know how you are doing....you have been a very big help to me and hubby and we have never even met...i feel you are a distant friend and hope to hear from you from time to time....i have no children, so i have no info to give you on iv.....take care.. renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 5 of 5 
TOPIC: Pregnancy