Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Powder Room question
TOPIC: Powder Room question
Created by: TripleThreat The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Once upon a time, women actually DID powder thier noses when they went to the rest room. These days I'm more likely to think that some might actually be "powdering their noses" with something else..*rollin eyes*

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
although the other wonderful women are right....i'm with mischief and raven....my last powder room fun, at a local swing club, was towards the end of the evening one night, i met this lovely younger woman. i just started talking to her...it usually starts with you're cute......we had a nice foursome back at our place that night....... :) renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
I find ladies rooms very intriguing at swing and vanilla clubs. If you just listen to all the different conversations in themselves, they are all very interesting. Women do have to adjust their make-up, fix their hose, puff the breast, do turn arounds in the mirrors, press down their shirts, or for those really tight dresses, get them just right and then slink down the walls in a bending position, just so they can sit at the tables. So yeah! We are getting beautiful for you guys, as well as deciding who will be the flavor of the evening and other things. LoL! I have witnessed many "seductive" moments in those rooms and always ready to lend a helping hand. Oh the joys of being a bi-fem! Mmmmmmmm!

RaveN ( :

Fort Worth TX
Username hidden
(8589 posts)
I go to the bathroom to pick up women. I'll adjust anything they need "help" with.

I'm not worried in the least about being assaulted, picked up, or any other thing.

Swing clubs are a fun place to hang in the ladies room...no guys..

my secret is out....Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
you think its only men who don't wash their hands.....WRONG~!....I have many times seen ladies just walk out....gross.

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Everything is more fun in pairs....so take a friend with ya~!...lol.

Mifflinburg PA
Username hidden
(1699 posts)
Man! Where do you girls go that you get accousted on the way to the bathroom? I wanna go!!! LMAO

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
The "powdering nose" thing stems back to when a lady didn't apply makeup in public. Also, it's general for a lady to go to a bathroom in a strange place w/backup. Men rarely get jumped, women get it lots. All a matter of safety and comfort.

Delton MI
Username hidden
(4361 posts)
Some of the foundations we ladies like to use on our face is a pressed-powder. Using it cuts down that oily sheen we sometimes acquire during the course of the day. Men get that 5:00 shadow , we get that sheen, lol.

Honolulu HI
Username hidden
(1488 posts)
Good answer flirty. I will add that when we are in there, we are catchin up on stuff. Yeah, I know, like the phone dont work, but for some reason, the bathroom is the place to do it. Sometimes, we talk to the other girls too. Socialize. Some of the bathrooms even have a couch or sitting area for just that reason. I guess when we pee together, we are free to share our lives with them as well.

I have met two great friends in a bathroom already. So can multi-task and be hyper-productive in there. LOL

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Powder Room question