Possible cervical injury : Swingers Discussion 173279
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkPossible cervical injury
TOPIC: Possible cervical injury
Created by: hardrockers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
We had a similar problem, gf is reluctant to say anything to guy but told me and I told him. Actually think it happened with another guy too, both were more than happy to ease up after I told them. This is the main reason she will not have sex without me in the room, this is the only different rule we have between us, it is for safety and people have to understand that or no play.

Pullman MI
Username hidden
(5 posts)
I would definitely advise you to play along with your husband in the same room for a while. Not that it would have changed what happened, but a lot of guys wouldn't dare to expound, "I know what I'm doing," in front of another woman's husband.

Take a break, and use this to learn about what kind of people you do NOT want to play with.

Heal fast. G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7484 posts)
I do believe I would have been hard pressed not to claw his frenum.....see how that feels for him!

What a crappy experience and thankfully we haven't had anything of the sort in our 8 yrs of exploring. I certainly would understand if you took a break and I second the getting to know people well before play. Heck, without mentioning names I would certainly share that experience with the next potential playmates. Not only will it ease you a bit, it will also help him/her/both understand what you've experienced and how to make things better and more fun for everyone! Good luck to you!!

Concord NC
Username hidden
(25 posts)
>HR I took an antibiotic I had from an extracted tooth and some ibuprofen,

I have always heard that it is bad to just take one or two antibiotics, that you should only take a full course.

Maybe you can get an opinion by phone with a pubic health clinic.

New York NY
Username hidden
(183 posts)
Kat, I love your sleeve!! Nice work.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Unfortunately there are some men like that, in and out of swinging. I myself have had to stop men who have been to rough and or scratched me inside. I always bleed when they leave a scratch and yes I tell them, but they don't seem to care. I hope you saw your doctor and he should have given you something to help heal and stave off infection. Please don't judge all men like the brute you were with.

Kat

Kingman AZ
Username hidden
(1 post)
How are you feeling today HRockers, were you able to see your Dr. girlie?

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Sounds like you found the bottom of the barrel. I love lost's advice cause she is down to earth and will be honest in her opinion. Good advice there. and, fyi names are not supose to be used by anyone as was in the previous posts.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
Yes, see your gynocologist, take a pause, but I must say there are men like this even in the non swinging world. My friend dated a guy who was so rough with his fingers, he scratched her and made her bleed too. I know it may be difficult to find someone gentler, until he is actually doing things with you, but if anyone does anything hurtful, communicate. If the guy feels insulted, well that's his problem. He is the one that hurt you.

Quakertown PA
Username hidden
(1843 posts)
I think you should definately see your physician. You may want to at least "pause" and work on your selection process. Remember, people to this degree are very uncommon in the lifestyle. You unfortunately met up with 2 doozies who should not be here in the first place. If you feel like you need to pause swinging, there is nothing wrong with that.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Possible cervical injury