Playing on your period : Swingers Discussion 51652
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkPlaying on your period
TOPIC: Playing on your period
Created by: paulandmylissa The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I am one of those unfortunate folks who has a period for 7 freakin' days!!! Yes, I have a tilted uterus too. I've used the Instead and it works but just like the tampons, super plus mind you, I must change every hour on the hour!!! Dammit!!! The second day is a flood! Mr. BT doesn't mind the flow of the Red Sea. And my second guy said, that's what showers are for! So we don't have a problem with it. The Instead works but not for long, if the bottom of it gets pushed up, it leaks. Oh well, what's a woman to do? mrs

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
that's why i am glad mine only lasts 3 days....

Nate will not do it with a women on her period...

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I have used them but never with success... I think its because of the curve of hubbies cock... He has a tendency if you close he will bring it on.. if you using and instead he breaks the seal...

Personal they do not fit for me... my body literally pushes it out.. its to big to stay there..

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I also have a tilted cervix and the Instead doesn't work for me. So, I won't go to parties when on my period. I'll never forget one time Mr Simba didn't realize I was on my period and jumped me about 4AM one morning and before I knew it we were hot and heavy with the tampon still in.... it worked... but it sure is a bitch trying to get a tampon out that has gone sideways up in no man's land... my fingers weren't long enough and had to as Mr Simba to help me out!!!!

Mountain Ranch CA

Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I get to where I would LOVE to throw the Mr down and screw his brains out... but the clean up just ruins the entire thing.... and the Mr is WAY not into it.... he is more than happy to receive oral until "The monkey doesn't have a bloody nose" ( exactly how gross is THAT statement??..) Certainly not one a woman would have ever invented.

My ex was ok with it... but I never was really comfortable with it, so now I just wait it out.

Mount Carmel PA

Username hidden
(114 posts)
This is the horniest time of month for me and I am quite insatiable. I have a few male playmates that enjoy playing during this time, so I have no problem finding pleasure. I did have one playmate try really hard to get me to attend a party recently, but I declined. Just would not have been comfy for me.

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(8589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: Playing on your period