Playing during pregnancy : Swingers Discussion 52590
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkPlaying during pregnancy
TOPIC: Playing during pregnancy
Created by: hotwings
Original Starting post for this thread:
Has anyone done this? We are expecting another little one :) And I was just curious if anyone has ever done swinging while pregnant? Are people interested and receptive to it?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I realize this is a really old posting, however, it really upsets me when people compare HIV and Herpes and put them in the same category. First off they are both similar in the sense that they are contagious and have no cure. But beyond that, HSV (Herpes) is a skin to skin contact STD. HIV is a blood-born virus that can lead to AIDS. Herpes can lead to out breaks period. There have been amazing advances in HIV, I'm not trying to down play the seriousness of it, but Magic Johnson for example has lives with it for over 20 years now. And has lived a pretty great life since his diagnosis. Herpes is a far cry from HIV. It gives you pimples on your junk, big whoop. Not that I would ever want to pass it on to anyone else (yes I have herpes - fully disclosed in my profile), however those who make a big deal about it, A. either don't have it or don't know they have it and B. make crap up about it and it really pisses me off!

Novi MI
Username hidden
(15 posts)
We were extremely frisky during both pregnancies (pre-lifestyle days). It would not have the allure now of being with a couple where she was pregnant. The Labor and Delivery Nurse in Lady B would override her ability to have fun!

Side note - Metanoia, fasciniating name. Would love to know more about it. You guys look pretty neat. Good luck laying the foundation for PostNatal pleasure!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
After long conversation with him I can tell you only his opinion-swinging with someones pregnant wife would be very kinky ,not acceptable fact.But everyone should make own decision,not wait for advices.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(261 posts)
I'm pregnant now, due in Nov. I recently joined the site, but my husband and I have no intention of even branching out until late spring when I’m back to my "fighting weight" lol. I have friends who asked me why I even joined now if I couldn't do anything and my answer was, when else was I going to have time to hang out on the computer and meet people. When the baby is a newborn clamor for my attention? I don't think so.

Hesperia CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
I am five months pregnant and don't want to play with anybody right now. But we are planning on going to a swingers club this weekend. I am a little worried that people think that we are there to hook up, but all we want to do is hang out and have a good time with our friends. To each is own is all I can say. I just wouldn't do it.

Live Oak TX
Username hidden
(4 posts)
bd- Welcome to the forums!!!

Rochester NY
Username hidden
(10343 posts)
I have never swung before and my wife and I are new to the lifestyle, but I find pregnant women very very hot, and if given the chance would swing with one in a heartbeat assuming her husband and my wife are cool with it, and they play too. (I don't mean Guy on Guy)

Rota Nothing
Username hidden
(20 posts)
I find prenant women very sexy, stimulating and great sexual Partners.

Key West FL
Username hidden
(118 posts)
On the subject of lactating..... just my personal opinion here so please don't yell at me too badly.... If it was something that was supose to be for adults, womens bodies would make it all the time,. and yes I know you can make your body do so but the natural process is only for when your nursing a baby. But, to each thier own,, I found it a nuisance and never cared to share that with anyone.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2182 posts)
On the subject of lactating..... just my personal opinion here so please don't yell at me too badly....

I love the thought of women lactating. It's something that I find trully beautiful and incredibly arousing. Women are amazingly erotic in many, wonderful ways. Lactating is just another fantastic part of what is woman.

To me, the thought of tasting a woman like this is along the lines of tasting her pussy or a woman sucking a man. It's a normal and fantastic part of sex. It's what you do with the experience that makes it better or worst.

There is so many amazing things about women. I wish I could describe all of them, but it's impossible.

Joe

Port Royal SC
Username hidden
(142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: Playing during pregnancy