Playgirls Survey : Swingers Discussion 48376
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkPlaygirls Survey
TOPIC: Playgirls Survey
Created by: FlirtyInFishnets The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Fightin with Jenn over that 6'2 220 guy....dark hair is a plus!

WOW.. ....HOT TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!

Albany GA

Username hidden
(315 posts)
As for me, I love ALL men, however, I want something that I can sink my teeth into. I am a former natural bodybuilder and I certainly loved looking at the hard bodies. However, a lot of them are how you say...cocky, heh heh. Any way, I absolutely love a fit man, a man whose body is hard. I'm very petite and I love the feel of a decent size man smashing me underneath his weight. All men are taller than me. I love a man with big broad shoulders and back with a small waist. As far as hair, give me the bear!!!! I don't care for shoulder hair, but damn I love black hair all over his body. I love the feel of it on my body. A nice hairy, firm, ass. Most men who stay in shape have a nice, hard, firm ass and I love grabbing it. No mush butt! Also no flat ass either!!!! I like a nice round ass. Since I'm small, I love when that man can pick me up and put me where he wants me. I also love the look of that narrow, firm, waist down inbetween my legs. Ok now I'm worked up now...any hairy men with a firm, round ass near by!!??? mrs btexpress

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(544 posts)
definatly a bigger guy for me something to hold onto and YES as some other ladies have said it feels soooooooo wonderful a big guy on top of me!

as for hair? normal ammount is okay..anyone thats excessively hairy..def a turnoff for me

mrs tx

Virginia Beach VA

Username hidden
(39 posts)
Well, lets see!!!!

**Hard bodybuilders i think are out of the question for me for sure. I can get that by cuddling with a rock. All i got to do is stick my dildo on it!! lmao

**Fit bodies that are firm but not ness. rocks (YET) are okay!

**Slender bodies are okay but not much to hold!

**chucky to big guys with handles or just extra meat............... well, that is the supreme!! Best to cuddle with and are soft! Always have a good arm to wrap around you and hold you! Damn i am wet! lol

**There is a line to big guys for me tho. .. .. . . .. .. .. . .It has to stop when it is a health factor, when the guy or guys can't keep themselves clean and maintained. Let's just say it, huge is not good!! At least for me! And a man with bigger boobs than me is not cool! (and i am DDD) lmao

Pinetop AZ

Username hidden
(11 posts)
Fit, medium height no hair except for the genital region.

Wheatland CA

Username hidden
(1123 posts)
and I always have and always will fall for the "bad boys", something draws me directly to them.

Johnstown PA

Username hidden
(12037 posts)
I like a guy who looks like a bad boy... lol.. I have no idea why.

I like them thick or thin as long as they carry it well.

Bridgeport PA

Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I'm a sucker for stocky guys. I love big tall guys on the chunky side. Football player types :)

Not that there's anything wrong with a nice lean muscle guy- they are hot too-but I just love the way a big guy feels especailly on top of me.

Wilmington DE

Username hidden
(1094 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Playgirls Survey