Playdate Travel Bag : Swingers Discussion 199510
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkPlaydate Travel Bag
TOPIC: Playdate Travel Bag
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well I know Scandle mentioned the extension cord... my guess is its for her Hitachi Magic Wand. That's why I have one. LOL. That is in my toy bag which is too heavy to take for an evening at a club.

My earplugs are for the club... sometimes the music is so loud that it gives me a headache. The q-tips, well, you can use them for all kinds of things. Smeared makeup, damp ears, etc. Its travel size so easy to carry and I like to be prepared. In fact, I'm going to add a couple of band-aids to my kit as I needed one the other day and didn't have any. I also keep a pill box with back up meds in case I dont make it home.

I used to coach a team at my University and traveled with 10-20 kids almost every weekend. I'm a big believer in a well stocked "emergency kit."

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Kind - I dont like to have to pack up everything each time I'm going somewhere so I bought a cute vinyl makeup bag that I keep stocked and can just thrown in a bag when I go to a club, house party, or to meet someone.

I carry travel size deodorant, face wipes, q-tips, toothbrush, toothpaste, a comb, earplugs, an asthma inhaler, shampoo & conditioner, condoms and a bullet. I also have a couple of hair clips in case I need to pull it up for a hot tub or something.

I purchased one of those quick dry towels that are smaller and very thin so its easy to transport to a club or house party thats going to have a hot tub or pool.

I have a couple of my favorite toys stored in a cloth sack (a set of sheets I bought came packaged in a sack made of the same fabric) so I can just grab that and drop it in my tote bag as well.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(4449 posts)
Someone we met who came to our house for an evening brought her toys, oils, condoms, etc. in a very convenient multi-pocketed travel bag that rolls up and can be fit into a suitcase. We both thought that was much more clever than the ziploc bags I've been using.

KD, how did your evening go?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9050 posts)
KD, always keep in mind that you might not connect with anyone besides your hubby. Take along the toys or other stuff you would normally use, or things you save for very special evenings. Be comfortable with the things you take. An extension cord always goes with us. ;-)

Condoms are necessary if you think you might allow penetration! That is, unless you don't care or don't think you are at risk of catching an STD.

More later.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9050 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Playdate Travel Bag