POLL: Your PAPS, etc Who does 'em, a male or a female : Swingers Discussion 53515
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkPOLL: Your PAPS, etc Who does 'em, a male or a female
TOPIC: POLL: Your PAPS, etc Who does 'em, a male or a female
Created by: seXXnpassion The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
For years I had several different male doctor and then got a female....from then on its always female because she always gives me so much more information...things to keep track of, wonder about, wise suggestions..things I never even ask for. The males NEVER did that.... all they did was ask the bare minimum questions to hurriedly get out of the room... thats never happened with any of the female doctors I have had.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
Jen I think it's time for you to find another doctor. You've had plenty bad experiences. I will only go to men doctors. I feel that they are more sensitive and will stay and listen to whatever problems you may have. I can't speak for all, but I am extremely happy with men doctors. I went to the same male obgyn for at least 10 years and I tried to die when I moved about 64 miles from him and had to find a new one. I did travel quite a few times just for an exam. You know...it's kind of like a relationship, once you find a good one you don't want to look for another.

Hey I wonder if men like having a woman proctologist or a man giving them the fickle finger... heh heh

mrs bt

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(544 posts)
I really hate the idea of having to find a new doctor, I am hoping we like the new doctor taking over the office. The thing that bothers me is that he will only be there two days a week and everything else will be run through the physician's assistant. She is fine for most everything but I would not be comfortable with her doing my paps and those visits. My other option is to go back to the ob/gyn who delivered my children. I stopped going there when I started going to our family doctor who just passed away. Finding a good doctor who you can talk to isn't as easy as it should be. Mrs

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
He died of cancer at age 59, he didn't smoke either. You never know!

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
i prefer female doctors........they have always been very informative and unbiased.....more thorough and gentler...... renee

Coleman TX
Username hidden
(202 posts)
My doctor recently passed away, I'm curious to see what his replacement in the office will think of us. I don't care much for the female physician's assistant, if I'm stuck with her I'll be looking for a new doctor.

New Castle PA
Username hidden
(4667 posts)
I have had both male and female but for the past 10 years, will only see females. I just think woman understand a woman's body much better than a man.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12127 posts)
It's sad that you've had that kind of experience with a male doctor, but I'm sure there are bad seeds both male and female. To answer your question, I have seen the same male gyno since I'm 13. I guess since I've known him for so long, and he has seen me through puberty, my first marriage, being single again, and now my second marriage, I'm pretty comfortable talking about ANYTHING with him, and I have. Wish you better luck with male doctors.

Lora

Pittston Township PA
Username hidden
(1142 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: POLL: Your PAPS, etc Who does 'em, a male or a female