Outer stimulation : Swingers Discussion 180910
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkOuter stimulation
TOPIC: Outer stimulation
Created by: jazzyrocksoul
Original Starting post for this thread:
I need some tips please! Most of my life i've been used to outer stimulation (rubbing myself) but for the last few years i've been trying to adjust to penetration but I don't feel anything... Or I start to and get to wet.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
Im like you. I do not orgasm with penetration, ever. It feels wonderful mind you, and I enjoy myself immensely...but I only orgasm from clitoral stimulation...and usually only with my vib. Just the way I am haha

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
For me, its not the fast in/out that does it for me, at least at first. Try going really slow, or grinding in a circular motion while deep inside, makes all the difference for me :)

Kalispell MT

Username hidden
(7 posts)
For me, its not the fast in/out that does it for me, at least at first. Try going really slow, or grinding in a circular motion while deep inside, makes all the difference for me :)

Kalispell MT

Username hidden
(7 posts)
That is a good position, and there are variations of it too.

When we want to jazz it up a bit, he uses a stretchy cock ring that has a tiny vibrator attached. I swear that's my favorite sex toy. And it's inexpensive.

I usually have to orgasm first, and then I can orgasm with penetration, which, thankfully, isn't a problem. I also like to sit on his lap, in reverse, preferably on the couch or elsewhere and I can either "control" the speed, rhythm and penetration, or he can grab my hips and move me how he wants to.

Good luck...I think relaxing and just enjoying is a good thing.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7138 posts)
Definitely switch up your positions. Also keep in mind that aside from the g-spot, the vagina has few nerves, to protect from the stretching pain of childbirth. Ask your man to penetrate more shallow, or from a raised missionary position, so that his penis is rubbing you clit. Some women's clits are very close to the vaginal opening, some are far away. If yours is far, you need to be a bit more creative with positioning. For good g-spot access, try rear entry, or google 'female g-spot' and it will definitely come up with suggestions.

As for being too 'lubed up' down there, once you get the right position, that won't be a problem. Better to be over lubed than under lubed.

Finally, it could be there is a problem of how big he is compared to how open you are. For a completely different sensation, try this: Lay almost flat on your tummy, legs spread, and have him enter you from behind, then close your legs and cross your ankles while he is inside you. Then he can pump away. With a good angle, you can hit the g spot, AND with your legs crossed, everything will be nice and tight.

Happy Sexing!

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(161 posts)
I have the same problem with getting too wet and not being able to feel anything. Try using a condom. Also try positions where he hits the g-spot. That way no matter how wet you get, you can still feel it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17588 posts)
Welcome to the forums, I have no advice but hope some will for you.

Spring TX

Username hidden
(2077 posts)
I need some tips please! Most of my life i've been used to outer stimulation (rubbing myself) but for the last few years i've been trying to adjust to penetration but I don't feel anything... Or I start to and get to wet.

Bakersfield CA

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Outer stimulation