Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Orgasms after a hystorectomy
TOPIC: Orgasms after a hystorectomy
Created by: sunnybee
Original Starting post for this thread:
I read through other posts about hysterectomies but I have one questions can I still squirt after having a full hysterectomy? If you have any experiences or only had a partial and can still squirt would you please let me know? I don't understand what lets me squirt and I don't need g-spot stimulation to do it so that is why I am concerned I will lose this ability if they remove everything because of Fibroids. The information out there is confusing because some report they can still have an orgasm but I only noticed a few say they can squirt after one. Thank you for time.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I didn't say it wasn't possible. I was just pointing out that this surgery can be quite different for different people. And most likely those that have had this surgery and are hanging out on a swing site had good results. Other then those of us who just find the fora a hard habit to break.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
There are no guarantees in anything...including life.

As I stated it is POSSIBLE to orgasm after hysterectomy.

I remember that fear before I had mine at the ripe old age of 24 or so. I was terrified. I called my sister in law who was a nurse and she said yes, most of the nerves are in the sides of the vagina and the sides of the vagina are generally left in tact after hysterectomy so yes orgasms are likely to continue. Hormones are also a factor. if they take the ovaries then the hormones change and dryness and desire can change too. But then there is bioidential HRT which in my humble opinion, all women should check into after they have their first child.

Louisa VA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
There are no guarantees of anything with this type of surgery. 5 women can have it and have 5 different outcomes.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17910 posts)
Yes. There are two glands..one on either side of the vagina that when stimulated cause the "squirting" orgasm.

As long as the glands on the vagina are not removed you should be able to squirt.

Louisa VA
Username hidden
(10 posts)
I know women that have had TAH-BSO (total hyst) and can still squirt. I also know women that used to experience uterine orgasms which went away once the uterus was removed. I'm not sure I ever had uterine orgasms so I can't tell a difference.

Many times when the ovaries are left in, they only work for a short time because of blood flow and nerve damage from hyst. Leaving them in is not a guarantee that enough E and T will be produced to keep a woman out of menopause if that happens.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I had a partial hysterectomy 3 years ago and I can still squirt.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3183 posts)
I had the partial hysterectomy... I still have my ovaries... I was 39... I squirted my first at age time at 47... Not sure if it would change if u do need ur ovaries out... If u can keep them I would push to do so....

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
im not a dr. but i really dont think your ability to orgasm has anything to do with if you have a uterus or not.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2148 posts)
I have a choice on doing a partial or complete hysterectomy so that is why I wanted to find out which might affect my ability for orgasm/squirting. I appreciate your response.

Barto PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I wouldnt worry about it if your health is at risk. I would think maybe talking to your Dr. would be a good idea as well.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2231 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 12   End
TOPIC: Orgasms after a hystorectomy