Orgasms after a hystorectomy : Swingers Discussion 215552
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkOrgasms after a hystorectomy
TOPIC: Orgasms after a hystorectomy
Created by: sunnybee
Original Starting post for this thread:
I read through other posts about hysterectomies but I have one questions can I still squirt after having a full hysterectomy? If you have any experiences or only had a partial and can still squirt would you please let me know? I don't understand what lets me squirt and I don't need g-spot stimulation to do it so that is why I am concerned I will lose this ability if they remove everything because of Fibroids. The information out there is confusing because some report they can still have an orgasm but I only noticed a few say they can squirt after one. Thank you for time.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
I know women that have had TAH-BSO (total hyst) and can still squirt. I also know women that used to experience uterine orgasms which went away once the uterus was removed. I'm not sure I ever had uterine orgasms so I can't tell a difference.

Many times when the ovaries are left in, they only work for a short time because of blood flow and nerve damage from hyst. Leaving them in is not a guarantee that enough E and T will be produced to keep a woman out of menopause if that happens.

Scottsdale AZ
Username hidden
(177 posts)
I had a partial hysterectomy 3 years ago and I can still squirt.

Burleson TX
Username hidden
(3180 posts)
I had the partial hysterectomy... I still have my ovaries... I was 39... I squirted my first at age time at 47... Not sure if it would change if u do need ur ovaries out... If u can keep them I would push to do so....

Elmira NY
Username hidden
(3 posts)
im not a dr. but i really dont think your ability to orgasm has anything to do with if you have a uterus or not.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2071 posts)
I have a choice on doing a partial or complete hysterectomy so that is why I wanted to find out which might affect my ability for orgasm/squirting. I appreciate your response.

Barto PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I wouldnt worry about it if your health is at risk. I would think maybe talking to your Dr. would be a good idea as well.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2216 posts)
I just wanted to say welcome to the forums sunnybee.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I read through other posts about hysterectomies but I have one questions can I still squirt after having a full hysterectomy? If you have any experiences or only had a partial and can still squirt would you please let me know? I don't understand what lets me squirt and I don't need g-spot stimulation to do it so that is why I am concerned I will lose this ability if they remove everything because of Fibroids. The information out there is confusing because some report they can still have an orgasm but I only noticed a few say they can squirt after one. Thank you for time.

Barto PA
Username hidden
(2 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Orgasms after a hystorectomy