Orgasms : Swingers Discussion 1988221051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkOrgasms
TOPIC: Orgasms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
User Details are only visible to members.
""I can have vaginal, anal and clitoral orgasms. I could have an hour long orgasm, when everything is right, if I/he could last that long"

You ladies realize that a comment like that made by a guy would bring out the 'bragger haters' in droves, right?

lol

Ghost

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3532 posts)
I have very many different types of orgasms. Some are gentle, some are earth shattering, some are deliciously painful, some are the kind where I just want to stay perfectly still and let it wash over me. But the weird thing is..with each orgasm, I kind of see a different color or texture in my mind. Like, for example, the soft one might be pink and fluffy. So when I'm done, sometimes I'll tell Ghost "that was a brown corduroy one." lol. I know I sound crazy, but has anyone else experienced this?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3532 posts)
My anal orgasms are my strongest. Makes veins pop out on my face and neck. Scared hubby. He thought my head was going to explode!

My clitoral orgasms are my least satisfying. They are like foreplay and leave me wanting more.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
I can have vaginal, anal and clitoral orgasms. I could have an hour long orgasm, when everything is right, if I/he could last that long.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   51 to 54 of 54 
TOPIC: Orgasms