Orgasms : Swingers Discussion 1988221041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkOrgasms
TOPIC: Orgasms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
She, it's a submissive thing on my part, and something I like at times.

The trust thing, the intimacy, yes. All true. The time when all thoughts, worries, concerns, self consciousness and anything on my mind all melt away is in the midst of orgasm

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
No one commands me to do anything, so that in itself would never fly with me .

I can have orgasms with my eyes open or closed. Makes no difference

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
That is really interesting about eyes open/eyes closed. I think it is because a guy is very visual in his sexuality. He likes to watch the genitals during sex and at the climax he also likes to see the woman seeing him have an orgasm. I never pushed the issue but on the occasions that I have looked into the open eyes of a woman while we are both climaxing I have experienced an incredible bonding with the experience and she has agreed. It is because we are both vulnerable that with eyes open it means that there is a great level of trust. I urge allwomen to try it at leasy once. I know that the orgasm is a personal internal thing ( hence the eyes closed) but if we can share it externally at that precious moment of vulnerability when we loose control and feel the surge throughout our body and witness the intensity of the moment in the other's eyes....I tell you it is a moment of truth...a moment of trust.

Ukiah CA
Username hidden
(12 posts)
She, try having an orgasm when someone commands you to open your eyes...it's intense, and HARD TO DO! There are times I hide my face under a pillow. Not good advice, but I'm so vulnerable, I have to hide something sometimes.

The supermarket thing? I blame my wicked evil husband for that one. He was behind me looking very stoic. I made him stop before I got vocal.

I guess I am very touch sensitive. But like I said, I think the "wall" thing that Shel mentioned? It's easier for me to let go with someone else than it has been with my self. If I analyze it, and yep, I do, I would say that I like being under someone else's control other than my own, or that I offer myself to someone I love more easily than I am able to "love" myself? It can get complicated if I let it, which I don't want to do.

let's just say it's easier when I don't have to think, and I can just relax and FEEL.

That makes more sense than all this psycho-analysis.

GIna

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
Mrs. Muir, as I always close my eyes during orgasm, yes - I see colors or patterns (kind of like when you rub your eyes?). :)

That is probably because when you are having your orgasm you arent breathing. Yup that will do it.

I like the pretty colors dont you :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
man, i want your clitoris LOL. I am happy and lucky with one. But with me, I have so many mental walls and fears, its hard for me to allow myself to relax to the level that is required for the female orgasm.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Yes.

I will admit I get off better, more intensely, and in more waves with someone else at the controls besides myself. I think too much when masturbating. it takes me longer to do myself.

My favorite? The one where I feel absolutely on fire from the inside out. It comes on in waves and sends me over some sort of edge and then I can't stand it anymore and I am like Mrs. Wild Woman and climb all over my guy. Those are usually the ones that take a little variation in touches. Touch is the best way for me to orgasm.

I've had them so intense that I've cried. I've orgasmed from being touched right above my elbow while standing in line at the grocery. I've had them without being touched at all, merely by suggestion and command. (takes a special kind of man to bring that out) I've had them where I shake for a while afterwards, sort of like aftershocks I guess.

The most in one session? A long afternoon with the man who became my husband: 250 was where he stopped counting. Yep. No one else has ever come close to that. but it's still fun trying!

The most I've had getting myself off? 4.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7271 posts)
I love the fact I can have an orgasm from vaginal, anal and clitoral, but if I am visually attracted to the person or it is someone I have enjoyed they can simply blow on my neck or run their fingers on me and there I go.

We were driving back from a out of town house party and one of the guys sent an interesting pics, I got off while driving the car.

Does anyone have orgasm after sex just thinking about what happened?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(982 posts)
"Just about anyone can have an hour long orgasm. There is even a book about it. "

Oh, I'm not disagreeing at all!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3528 posts)
Just about anyone can have an hour long orgasm. There is even a book about it.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17852 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   41 to 50 of 54   End
TOPIC: Orgasms