Orgasms : Swingers Discussion 1988221031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkOrgasms
TOPIC: Orgasms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You have nothing to be jealous of. Every woman is different, and feels things differently. Enjoys things differently, etc.

I rarely rarely orgasm through oral; I think I'm too aware of what is going on. In other areas, yes, very multiple, with someone who is skilled at touch and reading the sensitivity of my body, and varying the touches. I love that. It's my favorite way to orgasm.

Masturbation is often a slow process for me. Again, I know I'm thinking too much. It's when I'm with someone and just letting myself feel without thinking is when I'm the most orgasmic. And yes, with certain people (mu husband, #1), I can be told to cum and I will pretty quickly. For a lot of people, sex is mostly a mind fuck, and I include myself in that category. My body follows I guess?

That, and I seriously feel that my central nervous system was underdeveloped as a preemie and has left me extra sensitive.

I've been accused of bragging about this kind of thing, but as in all my posts, I simply write my own experiences, truthfully, and share them. I cannot be so unique that others haven't experiences similar things. It helps ME to read about others' experiences, so hopefully it helps others to read mine.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
Scandle, indeed. Increased libido is NOT a normal side effect of this medication. Even my doctor was like..."WTH?!?" LOL

But hearing stories of multi-orgasmic women, women able to orgasm from penetration alone, etc....it's such a bummer for me.

But hubby is always willing to try! :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
WannaTry, it sounds like you've got things well in hand (pun intended)! I'm glad to hear your meds improved things. So often I hear about different meds killing the libido, which can be frustrating for everyone involved.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
Thanks for the welcome Scandle! We're newbies here, but I thought I'd jump in on this topic.

Due to the physiological cards I have been dealt, orgasm from penetration alone never happens. I am able to orgasm from oral, but I feel bad for poor hubby as I can take a really long time. Thank goodness he's an oral kinda guy and enjoys himself. So, I resort to my trusty vibrator, but due to me *always* using it, I feel like my clitoris has somehow become de-sensitized. I'm trying to wean myself off of it. :)

Now...the flipside of all of this is...since starting a new medication last year, the sensation, general feelings "down there" and my libido have skyrocketed! My orgasms are indeed more elusive, but it's almost like I don't care if I achieve an orgasm because I enjoy the sex so much more now. Don't know if that makes much sense, but it's true.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
WannaTry808, welcome to the Forums.

Sorry to hear you are lucky to have even one orgasm. Have you tried a variety of ways to get there? It wasn't until I discovered the joys of using a vibrating toy on my clit that I experienced an orgasm, even though I would get really horny when engaging in sex. Now I don't always have an orgasm when having sex, but when conditions are right I'm able to have several.

Here are a few things to think about. A reply isn't 'required' but would be interesting to read if you care to share. Have you explored what turns you on and what turns you off? Can you orchestrate your lovemaking to address what YOU want? Are you able to set aside the worries of the day to focus on your own pleasure? Are you willing to try something new to see if it works for you?

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9177 posts)
I'm very envious of you multi-orgasmic women. I'm lucky if I have one.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(634 posts)
Clitoral or vaginal, two minimum always but during a several hour party 5~10 is not uncommon. :)

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
I'm with you sister...except for spankings. Like you, I embrace being sub. I love it, I crave it and I think its safe to say, I need it. But spanking will piss me off quicker than you can say snap. I mean, I will go from give it to me Daddy to what the FUCK like that. Talk about bipolar lol

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I think, for me anyway, it's that choice...I know I'm submissive by nature in some circumstances, such as in my past, childhood, then first marriage, etc.

But with someone I trust that will never hurt me? Well, I sort of enjoy being hurt...just a bit. It's a putting myself into his hands (literally and figuratively) that is the turn on. I love being a sub. I've found that I can spank a woman, tie her up, etc., but I have trouble with a submissive man unless it's a group situation. In those cases, I end up laughing. I cannot take it seriously.

Husband is quietly dominant. But he doesn't like to inflict pain. He'll instruct someone else in that area at times, though, and wow...that's the best. We were at a swing party and a very good swing pal was going at it on me, in me, and he would look to Husband and Husband would just nod quietly, as if to say, "Yeah, that's okay, I'll tell you if it's too much for her."

To have that kind of control over me is a turn on. but here's the thing: to use that AGAINST me is abuse, any kind of control over my being, my spirit, my intellect, mybody, and so forth. To take that control out of a person's own insecurities and problems with himself is harsh, and I left that kind of thing behind me. But to lovingly LOVINGLY place that control in someone else's hands, or to exert that dominance over the one you truly love and care for, to know that person so well that you can actually tell another man, "Harder. she can take it" while being paddled? Well that's just erotic as hell for me.

Note I said "for me." It's not for everyone. It's a definite personality/trust/care/sub/Dom thing and it's not playacting, it's part of your innate self.

I know i said a mouthful.

That could have a lot to do with why I have a harder time getting myself off. Maybe I don't have/want that control over my orgasms, in a way. I like to just enjoy them, not think so much.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
She yeah, I'm with G. I guess it cannot be explained, why I find it so erotic. For me...I am normally a very in charge, type A personality. Sexually however, I crave and need to be dominated and taken. I cannot fucking STAND passive males sexually. They bore me to tears. I'm not your mama and so if you want to be spanked and told what to do, call your wife...and your mama. If you are fucking me you had better be a strong ass man. I have never had a man do this, but I have thought about it alot. And snap it would be hot. But is the difference in personalities, some women like being in control...and some like being controlled in that scenario.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   31 to 40 of 54   End
TOPIC: Orgasms