Orgasms : Swingers Discussion 1988221021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkOrgasms
TOPIC: Orgasms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You guys are awesome. :) Fun_Ahoy...you coming to Maui?? LOL

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
me three!!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
I wanna try that too ;-)

Visalia CA

Username hidden
(4185 posts)
I wanna try to see if Mrs. WannaTry could cum with a little Fun penetration.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10389 posts)
Scandle, thank you for the encouragement and the positive attitude. This must be the right forum for us.

WannaTry, no man is going to complain about the vibrato while you are cumming around him. It could even be perfect.

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Congratulations to you both, Outdoors! And to answer your question... YES! Now the fun really begins! ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
We capped our weekend with the missus' first ever orgasm with penetration. I was the penetree, happy to say. She held a vibrator, and I applied the suggestions. Hopefully this is a breakthrough event. Have others found that the first is hard to get, and then they come more easily?

Flat Rock NC

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Wanna, you will be fine sweets!!

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23964 posts)
Thanks for the welcome kinddragon! And yes, Sexus, I agree, everyone is different. I think the physical location and size of the clitoris is probably a factor in the ability to orgasm as well. Mine is very small and hidden and gets zero stimulation from penetration, even with me on top.

I just hope, since we are new to this lifestyle, that men aren't going to be really upset or disappointed with me when they can't get me to cum without a toy. :(

Lahaina HI

Username hidden
(493 posts)
You have nothing to be jealous of. Every woman is different, and feels things differently. Enjoys things differently, etc.

I rarely rarely orgasm through oral; I think I'm too aware of what is going on. In other areas, yes, very multiple, with someone who is skilled at touch and reading the sensitivity of my body, and varying the touches. I love that. It's my favorite way to orgasm.

Masturbation is often a slow process for me. Again, I know I'm thinking too much. It's when I'm with someone and just letting myself feel without thinking is when I'm the most orgasmic. And yes, with certain people (mu husband, #1), I can be told to cum and I will pretty quickly. For a lot of people, sex is mostly a mind fuck, and I include myself in that category. My body follows I guess?

That, and I seriously feel that my central nervous system was underdeveloped as a preemie and has left me extra sensitive.

I've been accused of bragging about this kind of thing, but as in all my posts, I simply write my own experiences, truthfully, and share them. I cannot be so unique that others haven't experiences similar things. It helps ME to read about others' experiences, so hopefully it helps others to read mine.

Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7127 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   21 to 30 of 56   End
TOPIC: Orgasms