Orgasms : Swingers Discussion 1988221011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkOrgasms
TOPIC: Orgasms
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"I have a hard time getting there a lot of the time, but oral does seem to get me there most of the time (getting fingered during oral tips me over the edge faster). Penetration takes me longer to get there most of the time, unless I'm already SUPER worked up (which seems to happen a lot lately) "

Lots of good notes here, thanks!

Poland OH
Username hidden
(11885 posts)
I have a hard time getting there a lot of the time, but oral does seem to get me there most of the time (getting fingered during oral tips me over the edge faster). Penetration takes me longer to get there most of the time, unless I'm already SUPER worked up (which seems to happen a lot lately) The other day, I was off work, and feeling really hot for whatever reason. I think I got myself off seven times by lunchtime. lol Couldn't keep my hands off myself. I'm going to wind up with carpal tunnel syndrome if I keep that up, so I guess I'd better start dropping hints about some batteries not included gifts that would be appreciated for birthday/Christmas....of course men don't take hints very well sometimes.

Anyway, I love the sweet simple soft ones sometimes, they are like hugs but better, but the REALLY big ones leave me feeling all 'twitchy' down there for a little while. mmmmmm.

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
ugh, ive been on that date for 21 years LOL. sorry, i am as mean as a fucking snake today. I have the patience of fucking John Wayne Gacy hahahaha. No, last thing I need is a date. Ugh.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
no, i dont like masturbation. I choose to stay voluntarily ignorant LOL. If I do not think about how much my life sucks and focus on the good it works best for me. Playing with myself has never been my thing, and has never been something I am comfortable doing with others around. I cannot STAND for people to stare at me omg lol. And I am never alone, ever. In my car I am. Other than that forget it hahahahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
i dont even remember what an orgasm is hahahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
ceoandiamond, welcome to the Forums! I hope you stick around and keep participating.

I've had a similar experience, though we are soft swap. Playing in MFM I've had multiple orgasms. Playing with another couple who we've enjoyed hosting several times, I definitely enjoy the experience but have difficulty orgasming until I'm riding my husband's cock. I have orgasmed with this other couple, but not every time - and I want to improve that record in the future! What I'm trying now is to have sex with my husband more often, increasing the number of orgasms I typically have, and see what happens the next time we play. Even if it doesn't effect our FWB time, it's a lot of fun now. ;^D

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Come on over, Lost! This could be fun. LOL

Maui's swinging community is very private, super discreet, hush-hush, no parties, etc. Must folks here do visitors or wait till they travel to play.

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
fun, put me in your suitcase!

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Nice. I assume you'll wanna "lei". LOL

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(502 posts)
Flight booked to arrive 5:46 this afternoon. Pick me up?

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10769 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 54   End
TOPIC: Orgasms