Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Orgasms
TOPIC: Orgasms
Created by: kinddraggon The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Interesting posts on variety and amounts. I've been called in here on the amount I'm capable of, so I'm not going to continue to post numbers (they can be high, or they can be "1", that's not the important part). No one believes me unless they really know me.

The ones where I am very silent are the firey ones. I have to tell myself to remember to breathe. Like Mrs. Leeza, I've giggled (it's usually quite amusing to me and sometimes amazing), laughed (hubby warns some guys that that's a GOOD thing, no worries guys about being "laughed at," it's not), and yes, I've cried b/c of the intensity. Only one swing partner has ever made me orgasm so hard I cried, other than that, it was only w/ my husband.

And yes, there is one or two, or a point where Okay, I"VE GOT TO HAVE YOU INSIDE ME NOW! Those are fun! And usually happen after I've had a few lighter ones, then one nice long intense one that happens from fingers in circles on my clit.

I'm worse at getting myself off. I think too much maybe. I can once or twice maybe, but that's it.

Maybe Ineed more practice in that area.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
Hubby was there! So far, I've only been able to have two orgasms with one other swing partner. Hubby can always make me come, even when others are around, but I haven't had more than one with him with others around - mainly because we were playing with those other folks also!

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6972 posts)
Wow! 16 is impressive.

Painesville OH
Username hidden
(164 posts)
Leeza, good for you! Can you do this with anyone else around?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
OMG, O's in the shower! MMMMM!!!!! Still working on the big guy to get him to jump in there with me. {Sigh!} ---------------------- Big Guy - get yo ass in there! Dayumn, am I gonna have to step in!?

Sorry for your trouble - maybe he needs a little nudge?

Jacksonville FL
Username hidden
(2271 posts)
OMG, O's in the shower! MMMMM!!!!! Still working on the big guy to get him to jump in there with me. {Sigh!}

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
I was going to post this in happy thoughts last weekend, but just didn't get around to it and maybe I was tired (!) but I broke my previous record of 12 and had 16 on Sunday. Hadn't had anywhere near 12 in quite awhile, and have been having some work stress, so very surprised! First two were clitoral, both while being licked, one of those with a finger. The next 14 were with a vibrator and finger(s) on the G spot. Some of these orgasms were like a rush going through my body and some were not - don't know how to describe those! During some I yell, some I cry and some I laugh. And then, on the heels of the last one I think I can have, I need to be fucked royally, hard and fast, and then long and slow.

Gibsonia PA
Username hidden
(6972 posts)
lol always.....

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
We can count on Nic: "hard" at work on his SPREAD sheets. lol

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
This is an exciting subject. You can get a variety of answers for this one. My orgasms: When Im alone, I love the shower. It's clean. I'll start off slow with the clit and then the finger in the rear takes me over the top. Just a little wiggle and bam! Im cumming. Very intense and very satisfying. I'm usually good for a week with that. But I love to be stimulated by a guy with strong and fast hands. Massaging the G-spot with lots of friction. I go multiple. My favorite orgasm always come with a giggle. I love the doggie style fuck where Im manipulating my clitoris and he's fucking me hard with a finger in the rear. Just a little mind you. And wow that's an orgasm, over and over! One other position is a threesome. Im being fucked doggie and the guy is getting kissed and fondled by his gal. When he cums, I get a blast of pleasure from his cock and then I come! Whooo what a rush!

Ventura CA
Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 54   End
TOPIC: Orgasms