Nipple Pumps For Sensitivity Enhancement : Swingers Discussion 219053101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNipple Pumps For Sensitivity Enhancement
TOPIC: Nipple Pumps For Sensitivity Enhancement
Created by: candjcpl2
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have several lady friends who tell me they have no erotic feelings from nipple play. (I feel sorry for them because I can really get turned on by nipple play.) I have read that nipple suction pumps can enhance sensitivity in addition to a slight enlargement. Does anyone have any experience with nipple pumps? Can they actually increase sensitivity? and how long does the suction effect last? Do your nipples go back to normal size as soon as the pump is removed? I really want to help my friends because they are missing out and they don't even know it.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have used different types of vacuum cups. Some are bigger, some stronger. They can increase sensativity, but only for a short time. The time depends on the person and how hard they are "sucked". Give it a try and see what happens.

Woodville TX
Username hidden
(277 posts)
User Details are only visible to members.
I have several lady friends who tell me they have no erotic feelings from nipple play. (I feel sorry for them because I can really get turned on by nipple play.) I have read that nipple suction pumps can enhance sensitivity in addition to a slight enlargement. Does anyone have any experience with nipple pumps? Can they actually increase sensitivity? and how long does the suction effect last? Do your nipples go back to normal size as soon as the pump is removed? I really want to help my friends because they are missing out and they don't even know it.

Schaumburg IL
Username hidden
(20 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 2 of 2 
TOPIC: Nipple Pumps For Sensitivity Enhancement