Nipple Piercing : Swingers Discussion 1816231061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNipple Piercing
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But I am super sensitive already.

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
I can't say that mine have attracted bites, but I definitely get my nipples sucked and played with a lot.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
I have been thinking about get one of my nipples pierced. I do have very sensitive nipples and I really don't care for nipple biting either. I didn't even breast feed, that's how sensitive I am. The thought of the pain is scary but I do like the way it looks. I am just afraid that if I get it, it will only attract biting lol. It may not be for me after all but if I ever get a wild hair I just may do it.

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
We both have them. His hurt like hell and took long time to heal. Mine were no big deal.

I love them tho! They did get little more sensitive.

Las Vegas NV

Username hidden
(12 posts)
I love mine, but it hurts like hell! I wouldn't have them redone.

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
mr here, she loves it when i bite them, the piercing doesn't retract from the experience one bit, actually adds a bit, being able to tug more without biting as hard, wonderful!!

Willits CA

Username hidden
(45 posts)
Thanks for the replies. I'm still on the fence, more so after talking with hubby again...

Me: "Once I get a new job, I think I really am going to have my nipple pierced"

Him: "O.K. Though, it may make your nipples weird to bite like you like"

Me: /facepalm

I hadn't thought about that before, lol.

Baltimore MD

Username hidden
(161 posts)
I was going to have them done several years ago but then I became pregnant and havent really thought about it again. My daughterinlaw and son have theirs done. They like it. Like the other poster said , they just take a little longer to heal than tongue or ears to heal.

Augusta NJ

Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I've had mine pierced for a while now and I love them. The original piercing was a little painful (duh they're sticking a needle through your nipple) but I only got a little watery eyed no actual tears. They were swollen and sore for three or four days, but then once the swelling went down even the water in the shower turned me on. They took longer than the tongue ring to heal but it was only a few weeks for me to be fully healed. They are still more sensitive, and I think very attractive. For me they were totally worth it, it feels so good when they get played with. Gloriann

Willits CA

Username hidden
(45 posts)
My wife got one nipple piercing and the guy who did it did a great job, and she plays whit it all the time !

Joliet IL

Username hidden
(1 post)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   61 to 70 of 75   End
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing