Nipple Piercing : Swingers Discussion 1816231051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNipple Piercing
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 75   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lost, I love those piercings- very sexy. Going for it?

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
I don't have any tattoos and I limited my piercings to my ears but I am not officially obessed with this nipple piercing. I have no one to watch my kids so I won't be tonight hopefully I won't chicken out by tomorrow lol

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
Heehee, that was me on my first tat...I told Jay if I dont go now I'll chicken out and never do it LOL

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
Lost-- I can't believe that I want to do it myself (neither does my husband) but I love the way it looks. It will just be for display lol. I have to do it on an impulse or else I will chicken out. As a matter of fact I almost went today!

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
Y'all are braver than me. I am not putting metal through these thick devils, no no no LOL. I do adore piercings, but mostly face piercings. I would adore to have a marilyn and a nose piercing.

San Marcos TX

Username hidden
(23960 posts)
I think the single side is hot.

The downside is I might find myself focusing only on that side.

-M

Fort Worth TX

Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I haven't done it yet but I was only going to pierce one for variety lol I like variety. Do you guys think that looks lopsided or bad? I have to get the courage to go out and do it still. Although I heard there a topical anesthetic that they use now, not sure??? As far as the hood I dint think I will ever. I am too sensitive there,not in a good way either. I'm so sensitive I like to be touch around it not on it or else I will not cum. So I would be afraid to ruin my chances of orgasm.

New York NY

Username hidden
(486 posts)
I think that's why I refused to get my hood pierced!

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
Bri ~~ Have you gone through with it yet? I love mine...sensation is exquisite. Yes, it really hurt but worth it. The toughest part? Right after you have the first nipple done, knowing that the piercer is calmly getting ready to do it AGAIN and your brain is telling you, WTF?! Still, not near as painful as my hood piercing : )

Kat

Morgantown PA

Username hidden
(2965 posts)
I'm hoping then that you'll have some wonderful sensations as a result (should you go through with it).

Pulaski TN

Username hidden
(491 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Start   51 to 60 of 75   End
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing