Nipple Piercing : Swingers Discussion 1816231031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNipple Piercing
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So today is the big day! I am suppose to get my nipple pierced. I was so ready last week but today I am not so sure. My breasts are so tender right now :-( Let's see if I get enough courage. I will keep you guys posted.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
You'll probably earn MORE.

Pulaski TN
Username hidden
(506 posts)
I ahve made an appointment for August 30th..May consider changing this the Easy Rider Rodeo is that weekend, just don't know if I can earn my beads with freshly pierced nipples..

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
Bdh.. thanks for the offer my husband did it and now my nipples are super sensitive :-)

Starry- I love it!!! thanks for sharing. I have decided on the right nipple since I sleep on my left more. If all goes well, I will have done Monday (yikes!) of course I will post a pic or a few pics :-) it is the reason why I want it.. to show it off cause I love the way it looks. I think I am going with the bar because I don't want dangling hoop, I don't think it heal as well. Just curious how long before you can change it? I want to put it a bioplast one because seems it more comfortable and it helps with a faster healing process.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Kat-- did they pierce you with a gun or needle? Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
I have my nipples pierced.. I love the look and yes they are senitive ... they still are but not like they were since I breastfeed my son for 18 months full time hes now 27 months.. I hope they go back to the way they were before I breastfeed.. I went from stop breastfeeding to the depo shot to now being fixed so I need to give it timefor my body to get back to normal... I love when you flick my my nipple ring with your teeth.. my boyfriend also has his one done to and loves his nipples sucked . bite as i do also

West Edmeston NY
Username hidden
(37 posts)
I volunteer to nibble on both so you can see which is less sensitive.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
Lady, lol no way! I have no idea which side? Any suggestions? Is there a less painful side lol

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
"Lost-- I can't believe that I want to do it myself (neither does my husband) but I love the way it looks. It will just be for display lol. I have to do it on an impulse or else I will chicken out. As a matter of fact I almost went today!"

I nearly fainted when I read the first line incorrectly. How could she do the piercing herself!?!?!?! whew. lol

Which side are you gonna pierce, left or right?

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I can't :0(. My office prohibits any showing tats or piercings other than ears. That is the only way they are strict.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   31 to 40 of 64   End
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing