Nipple Piercing : Swingers Discussion 1816231011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNipple Piercing
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Bri--the guys who pierced me said there are things they can do if I need to remove them for any reason.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
Its been almost 3 months since I pirced my nipple. I may have to take it out and I am scared that it will close. I don't think that I would re-pierce it. I am going to call my piercer to see if I can put a retainer in.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
They told me 6 months before I can change them. I have had no pain or crusties. The best thing is I let my playmate play with them and I can actually have an orgasm from some great play.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
OMG So I LOOOOOVE my nipple piercing. I reeeeally want to put some bling on it though lol. Its been a little over two months, no pain but a little crusties once and in a while. I tried the other day just to change the balls and I accidentally took the whole thing out :-0 I put it back in and everything seems fine now. I think my piercer said 6 months before I can change the whole barbell. Seems like a long time. I may just attempt to change the balls once again if that doesn't work then 4 months til I could bedazzle my nipple lol.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
I love then just have this urge to show them off.

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
Nice! Do you love them?

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Here is the pic, I honestly could not have asked for more professional guys.

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
I had a lady piercer and I loved her. She didn't mention oral play BUT you won't want to for a while anyway. Until its fully cured keep bodily fuilds away from it, even if its from a regular partner, because you can contract disease very easily. Can't wait to see your pics!

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Both are done will get the pics up in the next day or two. Was so embarassed while they were explaining care, they looked straight at my friend and said is a stearn manner "no oral play". Then when he was preping me he was like nope need to get longer bars. Only a brief moment of pain.

Tina

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
Tina--good luck and let's us know how yo make out. it's not too bad by the time u feel it, it's done. Mine feels good it's been two weeks and I am finally sleeping without a bra. I really didn't experience too much pain. Seems to be healing very well, not too many crusties. I wash it 2x a day and saline soak for 5 minutes everyday. My friend who did her belly button the same day, told me that hers is in a lot pain. I was looking at it last night and I started to think maybe I should have done both :-0 who woud have thought!!! Lol

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Start   11 to 20 of 64   End
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing