Nipple Piercing : Swingers Discussion 181623
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNipple Piercing
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing
Created by: ZachNKatie
Original Starting post for this thread:
I've been thinking recently about getting a nipple piercing, and I was hoping to hear from any ladies (or gents) that have had one. How long did it take to heal, what was the piercing experience like, and are there any additional 'benefits' like increased sensitivity? Thanks! ~Katie

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yes the instructions were from the piercer-- betadine, flushed with the salt water for the first two weeks, then just salt water and dove soap after that for three months. I think the healing problem is more related to a medical issue.

Hendersonvlle NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
I am pretty sure it was 14 gauge.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
Can you tell me what guage you were pierced with?

Columbus OH
Username hidden
(1005 posts)
Thanks She...I did the salt with distilled water for the first month or two.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
My kids were told to use sea salt and water. They never had any issues.

Bri, it sure looks fine to me :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
I finally got the ok to change mine and I put in this beautiful bioplast from body candy . com. I didn't clean it with anti-bacterial soap daily for about a week and stopped using my emu oil and OMG my nipple was hurting me, worse than when I first pierced it. So back to my daily regimen and stainless steel bar and it already feels better.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
welcome to the forums mibi

did your piercer tell you to use betadine? usually that is considered a bit harsh for piercings.

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17840 posts)
I had both mine done at the same time years ago. Left them in about 6 months, very faithful to the cleaning, care rules and one of them never did heal and the scar left is pretty ugly. Gratefully, it's also really small.

The actual piercing itself didn't really hurt, but seems like I'd carry my betadine soap in my purse and dangle the boob in the sink 2 or 3 times a day for the first week. Didn't realize I drug my boobs across everything I got arms length either, until every thing that touched them was sore.

Gonna leave it to the ears, they heal cleanly.

Hendersonvlle NC
Username hidden
(2 posts)
Mrs. Ice had hers done 1 1/2 wks ago she said it hurt for first night then go tto feeling better pretty fast. They are tender but not as bad as she thought it would be.....

Tyler TX
Username hidden
(16 posts)
I think they have plastic retainers they could put in to stop it from closing. I think I am going to call my piercer and ask her.

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
 1 to 10 of 64   End
TOPIC: Nipple Piercing