Night Out : Swingers Discussion 218245
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNight Out
TOPIC: Night Out
Created by: nicemarriedcouple
Original Starting post for this thread:
What do you likr to wear when you go out to swing.....I wear very short mini skirts,High heels,sometimes stockings.Thong and many times no panties at all.And a nice bra.....

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well...we're having such a dry spell right now that all my lingerie has only seen the inside of my closet for months. LOL!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(596 posts)
Depends on my mood. Sometimes it is jeans, corset and heels or boots. Sometimes it is a short skirt or a dress. When we go to bon fires, it is daisy dukes.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17964 posts)
Sb, yes I remember. In fact, they remembered that I had signed up to go to their party. They are SO much fun!!!! We hope to get together again soon, possibly at Nympho's. Wanna, I like my sexy lingerie to be seen before peeling it off, so I'm selective about wearing it!

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
Hmmmm ... guess I'm lucky there are no clubs where we live. Tossing my sexy lingerie to the side?!?? Never. I work too hard to pay for it all. LOL!!

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(596 posts)
Wanna, I've learned from playing in clubs that clothes are usually peeled off rather quickly! Sexy lingerie often gets tossed to the side, & is sometimes difficult to locate after! I save my sexy lingerie for more intimate gatherings.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
*IF* there was a club here, I'd probably wear a short, tight LBD with high heels. But I always wear a matching set of lingerie. :)

Lahaina HI
Username hidden
(596 posts)
Sb.....I think I may have been at that same club the night before wearing a skimpy dress, & the same undergarments as you. I met a couple I think you know Saturday night.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(3011 posts)
LOL! awesome, Nic!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
And what does your wife wear?

Youngstown OH
Username hidden
(12037 posts)
What do you likr to wear when you go out to swing.....I wear very short mini skirts,High heels,sometimes stockings.Thong and many times no panties at all.And a nice bra.....

Sayreville NJ
Username hidden
(76 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: Night Out