New to uncut : Swingers Discussion 177246
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNew to uncut
TOPIC: New to uncut
Created by: msd_buckingz
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey Ladies, I recently had my first experience with an uncut man. Is there anything that should be done diffferently, more gently, or things that would be irritating to the male in foreplay? Oral? We really enjoy this couple and I'd hate to be doing something to cause pain or limpness.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Tigg: Whatever.....LOL!

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2138 posts)
blt just slide it back with your hot lips :)

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6294 posts)
Jai: You have to pull the skin back even before it's fully erect....

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2138 posts)
I prefer cut. I have been with a couple, of men, who were uncut and it was my experiencethat they weren't sensitive at all. I had to be very aggressive, with their dicks, just to get them to perform half ass.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX

Username hidden
(17558 posts)
my uncut is the cleanest meat you will ever eat lol

Rockport MA

Username hidden
(6294 posts)
Wash yo damn nuts!

w ww.youtube.co m/watch?v=7Q7RStifurs

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I am not wild about the "uncut." First of all, the man has to be very diligent in his hygiene as that is a breeding ground for bacterial and everyone knows how crazy I am about hygiene! Plus, I just don't like the way it looks and you have to continually hold it back....well, you know what I mean. It's not a deal breaker but definitely not one of my favorite things. Further. This is always my apprehension when meeting a new man -- his hygiene. I am a freak for cleanliness. I bring it and I expect it in return. That's not just for men though. I have to tell you...excuse my french...but a bitch better be on top of her game too.

Vero Beach FL

Username hidden
(2138 posts)
"How does anyone even function with a gadget like that attached to their penis for 2 weeks?"

LOL... no, no functioning at all. I was actually having problems due to that. It was very uncomfortable. Healing time for a child is faster... adults take longer. The fun part was going back to a couple of my exes (I'm still friends with all of them) to try it out. If they thought I was weird before...

Rochester NY

Username hidden
(346 posts)
I've enjoyed a couple of uncuts that provided some variety, but I prefer the "cut" look on a penis.

S

Memphis TN

Username hidden
(2768 posts)
"When done in a less sterile environment it's recommended that you leave it on and letting the whole thing fall off in 1-2 weeks. The down side is that having it for that long is VERY uncomfortable."

I can only imagine, and cringe! How does anyone even function with a gadget like that attached to their penis for 2 weeks?

Sheboygan Falls WI

Username hidden
(8620 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 27   End
TOPIC: New to uncut