New and not Bi : Swingers Discussion 178755
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNew and not Bi
TOPIC: New and not Bi
Created by: yinyang67 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
frnznluvers, good post. We would never try to push our preferences and inclinations on another person.

You will find that a lot of women who post themselves as Bi are not. They may be "bi for the dance floor," and enjoy the attention, they may be "bi for the swing world," or "bi for their husbands," or "socially bi..." you get my point.

I am sensitive to straight women, and if I'm unsure, I will ask. I follow their lead.

For me, being Bi (and I am Bi) includes the following:

1. an interest in and sometimes a craving for another woman 2. enjoy going down on a woman 3. REALLY enjoy bringing another woman to orgasm, with my mouth, fingers, a toy, or all of the above. 4. attraction to other women in public, I look at them the way men do, I think. My husband and I will comment to each other on the same type of woman sometimes. 5. enjoying another woman sexually without regard to who is watching. In other words, I do not need an audience in order for me to "be bi."

Those are just a few things. I'm sure others can offer more insights.

I've always been attracted to both men and women. I prefer cock, if I had to choose, but i don't have to choose. In my marriage now, and in swinging, I am free to experience both, or either, and what a fun life it is, indeed.

Read our profile. Most high quality people know who they are, and would never disrespect your own status and preferences and boundaries. Those who push their own agendas are not worth meeting, or a second meet, if you didn't know beforehand.

Good luck. You will find that a LOT of couples with bi females are mature enough to still have fun with straight females. It's a matter of communication and getting to know people and actually reading the profiles and emails and adhering to them.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7302 posts)
It's just frustrating that in a lifestyle (supposedly) based on acceptance some people aren't respectful of others boundaries. After all, everyone has a level of comfort that they're willing to proceed at, and if someone isn't respectful of our boundaries they're probably not folks we'd want to meet anyway.

Fairview Heights IL
Username hidden
(163 posts)
Yinyang, we have been in the lifestyle for many years. When we started I was straight, and years later I am still straight... Despite many people claiming the same things you are hearing! I have heard it all... From both women and men. From women "too bad you are not bi", from men "my wife is really good, she will change your mind", I have even been told by one guy that his wife could "fix" me! Lol. And oh yes, one couple where the woman took it upon herself to try to show me how good she was. Now, I am a pretty laid back person, and usually let things just roll off my back, but after a few years I got really tired of feeling like I had to explain myself all the time, and often times almost feeling like I was apologizing for it! Granted, we could stick with just straight couples, but I know there are many couples with ladies out there who are respectful and just plain great people, so I hated to think we could be missing out on some new friendships by limiting ourselves to couples with straight females. So, instead, once we start chatting with a new couple where the female is bi, one of the first things I bring up is the fact that I am straight and that I do not see that changing nor do I have a desire to try to change it. Communication is key, and if a couple insists over and over that you will change or that you will learn to like it, I would count them as disrespectful and they wouldn't be people we would want to get to know any better. Best of luck to you!

Apollo PA
Username hidden
(741 posts)
It's fully disrespectful when people say things like that! I have single, married, and ignorant men tell me that all of the time. "I will eat your pussy so good you will want to have sex with me" or "Once you see my cock you will want your husband to watch me fuck you" or "My wife will get you so hot that you will want me to fuck you." Nope, Nope, and Nope. The first and foremost thing that happens when I hear that is they are shut down and no longer on the interest list and then I start thinking spiteful revengeful thoughts. It's too bad everyone wants to change everyone. I think there is a difference when people are open to gender neutral experiences but you know if you women turn you on.... if you do meet that one female that does it for you then hopefully you have that chance but if not...then just be proud of who you are!

Salem OR
Username hidden
(23 posts)
You are who you are. We agree if they do not like you fuck them! Being both bi has its advantages and disadvantages too. You are not alone.

Rockaway NJ
Username hidden
(103 posts)
The people who say that must be taking a shine to you. They are also inconsiderate and rude to assume they can "change " you. You are what you are. They do not like it too bad, they can move on. Dont let the bastards get you down. Have fun!!

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: New and not Bi