Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Women Talk › New Jersey Group For Female Swingers
TOPIC: New_Jersey_Group_For_Female_Swingers
Created by: Exoticbutterfly715
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hey All!

I recently Started a new group here on sls: New Jersey Butterflies and Unicorns (NJBU)

Female only group for women in the lifestyle in the NJ, NY, CT & PA area. We will be hosting Female only events (Sexual & Social)

Butterfly: Slang for a female who is married or attached but swings w/out her partner. Referred to as a Butterfly because she has the freedom to float from flower to flower w/out hindrance.

Unicorn: Slang for a single, generally bi-sexual female that participates in the lifestyle. Referred to as a Unicorn because they are so rare.

Our First Event is on April 12th: All Girl Sleep Over. Beauty Fest complete with Pizza and Pedicures! Please Join our SLS group for the information and invitation.

If you host events please let me know. I would be happy to attend one of your parties or events to see if it meets our requirements. If so we will promote you as a safe environment for women in the lifestyle on our website and in our sls group.

Sincerely,

EB715

1 to 1 of 1
User Details are only visible to members.
Hey All!

I recently Started a new group here on sls: New Jersey Butterflies and Unicorns (NJBU)

Female only group for women in the lifestyle in the NJ, NY, CT & PA area. We will be hosting Female only events (Sexual & Social)

Butterfly: Slang for a female who is married or attached but swings w/out her partner. Referred to as a Butterfly because she has the freedom to float from flower to flower w/out hindrance.

Unicorn: Slang for a single, generally bi-sexual female that participates in the lifestyle. Referred to as a Unicorn because they are so rare.

Our First Event is on April 12th: All Girl Sleep Over. Beauty Fest complete with Pizza and Pedicures! Please Join our SLS group for the information and invitation.

If you host events please let me know. I would be happy to attend one of your parties or events to see if it meets our requirements. If so we will promote you as a safe environment for women in the lifestyle on our website and in our sls group.

Sincerely,

EB715

Brick NJ
Username hidden
(90 posts)
1 to 1 of 1
TOPIC: New Jersey Group For Female Swingers
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.