Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Need some advice
TOPIC: Need some advice
Created by: sweetbutt77
Original Starting post for this thread:
I am not sure what is going on with me but I have no real sex drive or desire to have sex. This has been like this for some time now . It is not helping my marriage in any way shape or form can I get some advice please!!!

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
User Details are only visible to members.
Just another insight.........When i was turning close to 30, I too, had this issue. Lasted about a year. Took work to get all horned up, but if you just relax, it will come back. Just takes a few more minutes.

Seems every decade comes a change in hormones. Now at almost 40 ~ I cant get enough!!

Lancaster PA
Username hidden
(2416 posts)
if u r taking medication that to can cause it, side effect, at least 4 me personally , mine at times r low too my sex drive, but i just deal with it , it seems my hubby is the only one who turns me on most of the time, it takes alot to turn me on even a sexy women , its tuff

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5624 posts)
thanks ladies for the advice I will have to do something!!

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
First thing I would do is go to you OB-gyn for a check up to make sure you physically don't have any problems making your libido take a dive.

Second I would evaluate your relationship with your husband. Any problems in this area? Personal or financial worries???? If nothing wrong here then...

Third.. evaluate your life in general as awhole....goals, meaning of life, future wants and desires in life on the grand scale..... does your life in general feel boring and your sex drive is tanking along with it? If so tell your family physician you want to be evaluated for depression.

Most major libido drops have to do with physical, mental or marital problems....dig down find out which it is....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
the female

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
Is this the male or female half?? Its hard to give advice without more info... it could be a whole lot things from clinic depression to hormone problems but without more information there is no way to make suggestions.

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
I am not sure what is going on with me but I have no real sex drive or desire to have sex. This has been like this for some time now . It is not helping my marriage in any way shape or form can I get some advice please!!!

Spencer TN
Username hidden
(6440 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 7 of 7 
TOPIC: Need some advice