Need advice from experienced SLS lady perspective HELP! : Swingers Discussion 177610
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNeed advice from experienced SLS lady perspective HELP!
TOPIC: Need advice from experienced SLS lady perspective HELP!
Created by: Bumperdude
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
User Details are only visible to members.
never apologize for posting a question in the "ladies" forum for perspective from ladies. We do the same thing in the men's forum.

I have no advice on the FB question, as i have a mix of people on mine.

Good luck, Gina

San Antonio TX

Username hidden
(7085 posts)
Frankly, I'm not sure I want to waste time going vanilla route then trying to figure out if she is interested in swinging aspect of my life...as opposed to embarassment if she is offended or embarassed by the idea I would be interested in her "that way."

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
I am sorry I placed this in the ladies forum...but don't need horny, lurker guy's perspective.

I have a facebook profile is for lifestyle friends, not my vanilla ones that would be dumbfounded if they knew of my other life. Recently I got a friend request to the "swinger" profile from a woman who saw the pic and recognized me. We worked together more than 18 months ago, and she has moved about 60-90 minutes away. She knows me as a an older gentleman who would flirt with her at work.

I don't think she realized just how much I would have loved to go beyond double entendre. She certainly was no prude...but wasn't sleeping around with me. Should I friend her on my vanilla profile, or friend her on

Harrisburg PA

Username hidden
(71 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 3 of 3 
TOPIC: Need advice from experienced SLS lady perspective HELP!