Need Woman's POV : Swingers Discussion 1776661021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNeed Woman's POV
TOPIC: Need Woman's POV
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
User Details are only visible to members.
It happens and it is never something that upsets me ... UNLESS I am giving up the backdoor! Cuz the bitch of that is entry! :)~"

hahahaha yeah, he'd definately have my attention as well in that case!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Thanks allot for the comments Shibby. That was funny stuff. Anyway most of the time I don't have this issue. We are new to the lifestyle so I really want to make sure I'm doing everything I can to make my new partner for the night happy. Sometimes after a long night of partying when we all venture into the bedroom I try to push my limits and can't control the little thing. I just want to make sure my performance isn't judged because of it.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
LMFAO. <3 Shibby

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
@ Seduction4two (hope im talking to the woman side :P)

I'm fucking the hell out of you missionary position. Really getting into it. Long hard deep strokes. I then accidently pull back to far and my penis fall out of your vagina. I put it back in and start going again. After about 20 secs it happens again. Maybe this time you put it back in for me. I start going for a deep hit and when i pull back guess what? it falls out again.

Now by this time I start wondering she must think I have a small penis, or maybe she is thinking im inexperienced cause I can't keep it in. Or maybe she is thinking OMG he is fucking the hell out of me.

Understand? Just wondering what the woman's view of this scenario might be.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
LOL shibby76, yea C always gives me a dirty look when I accidently pull all the way out and have to put it back in her back door. Very understandable. I never have had to use lube(except for backdoor play). Just wondering if women actually have a though about it happening. Like i stated in original topic I'm probably putting way to much into it. @ Seduction4two come out meaning I put back to far and it falls out.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
And I'm not saying this happens the entire session. Just when I might be really getting into it, or maybe when she puts herself in a different position she may like.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
I'm always full erect, but saying in a minute time period it might come out 2 or 3 times. When that happens I start to wonder what she is thinking about my performance. Then other issues might arise dampening my performance. Like you said I probably shouldn't worry about it and just regroup.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Does it come out once or over and over...is it fully erect or maybe semi erect? I have had this happen of course....it doesnt bother me at all, definately not anything I got upset over :0).

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
I consider my penis size average, just about 7 inches. When I'm in the heat of the moment my penis comes out. Sometimes the woman's position might cause this and sometimes this happens a lot more then others. With my wife I just put it back in not giving it a second though. Now that we are in this lifestyle I wonder what other women might think when this happens. If this happens allot in a short period it plays into my head games (penis size, inexperience, etc, etc) causing some issues on my end. Am I putting to much into this or do some actually find this annoying?

Thanks for your imput.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 29 of 29 
TOPIC: Need Woman's POV