Need Woman's POV : Swingers Discussion 177666101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNeed Woman's POV
TOPIC: Need Woman's POV
Created by: TDC362
Original Starting post for this thread:
I consider my penis size average, just about 7 inches. When I'm in the heat of the moment my penis comes out. Sometimes the woman's position might cause this and sometimes this happens a lot more then others. With my wife I just put it back in not giving it a second though. Now that we are in this lifestyle I wonder what other women might think when this happens. If this happens allot in a short period it plays into my head games (penis size, inexperience, etc, etc) causing some issues on my end. Am I putting to much into this or do some actually find this annoying?

Thanks for your imput.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Gina. Having the head of the penis tease all around my private parts, then gradually enter me, retract, enter again, repeat, is excellent! But it would bother me if we were banging away and his penis kept coming out. As you said, positioning may be a factor - that's one reason why I like to be on top. ;-) And paying close attention to where all parts are at a given moment helps, almost like choreographing a dance.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8744 posts)
Depends. Are you caring? Giving? and your penis keeps falling out of the vagina?

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Can I change my name to Tom ;)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Also, what kind of party did you guys attend? Maybe we need to move this conversation into a more private atmosphere.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Well, the invitation is open. What you wish to do with it is up to you guys. Love our commentary we have produced.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
LOL, don't tease me girl. We are always looking to make new friends, and love to travel. You're the ones out of commission right now :P

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Shibby, now your just fucking with me, Im going to smack something on your clit all right. Big Fat Tongue.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
:) next time Im going to beat it against there clitoris a couple times before re entering the vagina.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Well, my first thought was that the feeling going in is the best of all, so slipping out and having to re-enter over and over again sounds like heaven to me!

;)

Diane

Westminster MA
Username hidden
(81 posts)
LoL, understandable. Think you have allot more leverage then expected. Thanks for the chit chat.

Essex MD
Username hidden
(19 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 29   End
TOPIC: Need Woman's POV