Nails : Swingers Discussion 2068431011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNails
TOPIC: Nails
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Baby girl, you can have beautiful hair, skin and nails! Don't believe the hype. I have no idea what your skin situation is but I love Dermablend. It covers a multitude of sins...LOL, hair: weaves, wigs, etc. are there for the taking. Natural is BS. Not many of us wake up beautiful and the bitches in the magazines are all air-brushed. Nails. I love nail polish too and like you I buy a variety of brands. I am hooked on gel right now. You need some bad ass wigs....go to wig dot com. They have em for everybody. Pick a style that suits you and take it to a stylist to cut it to your face. Do not let me see you walking around with a wig just out of the bag...LMAO! You go girl. I am sure you're fine just the way you are!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3290 posts)
Is that what it is? is this why they curve? I'm Iron deficient usually in the winter, as well as Vitamin D deficient, but had no idea that this is why nails curve. Mine curve in all the time. When I get my nails done, the women next to me never believe that these are my nails, they always have to touch or look closely to believe. Apparently there are tips that curve that way that some women pay money to have put on. I personally find that so unattractive!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
my nails get a short distance of growth and start to curve due to my iron deficency.. uggh..

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
Ah, so it's a nail polish company.

I swear by Nailtiques. Just a superior product. But for me it doesn't matter, my nails are hard as rocks. In fact, getting a mani in a bit, and I'm going to have her cut them super short. They're so long now, that they began curving in.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
I used to always have nice nails, and I have an entire drawer full of colors, and additionally a small box full of sparkly gel colors. I recently turned on to gel, but since you have to rough up the suface of the nail, and if you peel it off, you lose a lot of nail and they can wind up thin and easily breakable if you allow yourself to fall into that.

As a healthcare professional, I can't wear acrylics, especially since I deal with newborns. ANd any paint has to be maintained and cannot be chipped, so I often go bare and just paint up for special occasions. A colleague recently partnered with a friend of hers in CA who developed her own nail growth serum that I've been using. My nails are growing faster and seem stronger already and I've only been using it just under 2 weeks....and it smells like roses!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
Julep Maven online.. company with many nail products.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
What is Julep?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
Julep is my new nail addiction... just got my fall color set,, and the quick dry polish drops work well.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2208 posts)
my wife has been taking me to the nail salon for over a year and a half i just love getting my feet rubbed and my toes polished every two weeks

Mannford OK
Username hidden
(3 posts)
Make the break Holly, don't do the gel, it's as "good" for you as all the other LCN, UV Gel, Solar nails etc...the light itself is damaging, nevermind what the acrylic does to your nails.

I find that if you use clear on your polish every other day (I use Nailtique 2+). The polish stays on and is shiny for a while.

Doing my own nails has become a challenge for me too. I can't see as well, so I screw it up ;)

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16541 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Nails