Nails : Swingers Discussion 206843101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNails
TOPIC: Nails
Created by: Seduction4Two
Original Starting post for this thread:
Hi, I'm Seduction, and I'm addicted to nail polish.

I used to be a horrible nail biter. For years, I'd get the acrylics, and then onto LCN and other cancer causing crap like UV Gels. Anyways, it's been years now since I've cured myself of the horrid and most disgusting habit of nail biting, and have not used any of the above. My nails are naturally strong, and do not break, hey if I can't have beautiful skin and hair, I'll settle for nails.

I'm a nail polish addict. I lost count how many nail polish bottles I have. All kinds of polish, Revlon, Chanel, Essie, OPI etc...

My most recent addiction is: Essie Midnight Cami. I am absolutely in love with that color, even though it's an absolute bitch to take off.

I bring my own Mani/Pedi tools and color to the salon. I prefer Nailtiques II+ as a base and top coat even though I don't really need it, my nails are strong. But I find that it keeps the color on longer and it stays shiny.

Surely, I'm not the only one who's a nail polish addict.

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree with Eliza. I have been having my "natural" nails done with this process for years and I have never had a problem and, definitely, no age spots. Further, I used to have my nails done with powder, silk and linen before this updated techniques....no problems ever.

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
There is also research that claims that it causes premature age spots and wrinkles!!!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17055 posts)
It is the UV lamp, used to dry the nails, that can cause cancer, in the cuticle. The news segment, I saw, said it was rare. Also you can help by covering up, your cuticles, while under the lamps, or using sunblock, on the them.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
lemondrop.co m/2010/07/21/the-truth-about-gel-manicures-plus-shellac-a-new-safer-op/

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17055 posts)
I just had to chime in ... Seriously, gel, LCN, UV Gel, Solar nails etc...cause cancer?? I've been an aircraft mechanic for 20 yrs and with out gel, LCN, UV Gel, Solar nails etc... I would have been walking around with MAN HANDS. My Nails, Hands & I are as healthy as we've ever been. Honestly, I can' be the exception to the rule.

Sussex NJ
Username hidden
(19 posts)
Just had to post about the new "magnetic" polish by Sally Hansen..... This stuff ROCKS! The magnet gives your nails a very iridescent look that appears to float on the surface. BOGO 1/2 off = $7.50 per bottle.... A bargain for sure!

Username hidden
(33 posts)
they still do!!!!!!!! iron rich blood is great for your libido too......

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6849 posts)
BLT, girl you crack me up! Love it!!!!

Atlanta GA
Username hidden
(465 posts)
tiggrcat: They still make Geritol? Wow, I haven't heard about that since New York was Little Amsterdam....LOL!

Vero Beach FL
Username hidden
(3591 posts)
geritol girls....geritol iron supplement fix those nails right up and great for your blood too

Rockport MA
Username hidden
(6849 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 28   End
TOPIC: Nails