NOT all about the O : Swingers Discussion 184214
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkNOT all about the O
TOPIC: NOT all about the O
Created by: joeandsuzy69
Original Starting post for this thread:
I have a question that I would like to pose to all the ladies.

My favorite position is doggie. Why? Because when I am ready to cum that is the position that gets me over the top every time.

Suzy's favorite position is doggie too. She loves to be pounded, however she can NOT cum this way.

Help my neanderthal male mind understand this--how is it possible for her to love doggie so much if she can't cum that way? I mean...when I am fucking her other wise and she is cumming again and again--I would think one of those would be her favorite.

Your thoughts?

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
User Details are only visible to members.
*Nudge, nudge*

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I do not orgasm easily. I have with two playmates in the lifestyle. One I see regularly, we have a couples profile. The other gentleman had to move for family reasons. Have not met another gentleman to fill his spot..Yet... lol.. kinda got tired of "interviewing" lol.

Spring TX
Username hidden
(2218 posts)
A few weeks ago we caught a very interesting episode of the Discovery Channel's new show, Curiosity. "Why is sex fun?" graphically discussed the female G spot and explained that it is not actually a spot, but a band that is part of the vaginal tissue all the way around. That's why anal sex can be very enjoyable, too - the G band actually extends all the way to that part of a woman's body. Since watching the show I've given up trying to find just the "right" spot and found great pleasure in a broader area within my vagina.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9118 posts)
I too can not cum with just sex. I can cum with just clitoral stimualtion or with simultaneous clitoral & G-spot stimulation (which is better). My clitoris must be stimulated in order for me to have an orgasm. Its frustrating for me and the male counterpart sometimes BUT I just give myself and helping hand ;-) or my husband makes sure that he takes care of me orally before we even had sex. Most importantly we COMMUNICATE about what works and doesn't work. My husband had to learn and he does a better job than I do ;-)Sometimes I have already had my orgasm when we start to have sex. I still enjoy him inside of me very much. I love the way he feels, he touches me, he pulls my hair....LOVE it!!!

I do play with myself manually in the doggie style position and I cum all the time. There is also clitoral arousal creams/gels (I have never tried them) that you can try. But if its not that important to her...just enjoy it!!!

New York NY
Username hidden
(486 posts)
joe, I am a woman who does not orgasm easily at all. The only way I am ever multi orgasmic is with my magic wand...and I rarely orgasm in sex. So for myself, I cannot depend on an orgasm to determine whether or not an experience is enjoyable...because if I did, it just would not be enjoyable. Some ladies orgasm very easily...they are lucky girls. But not all women do.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Cuming and Cuming tires me out. Its more like sprinting. I like a long slow walk at times. Feeling good for 20 minutes is very pleasing

Mount Penn PA
Username hidden
(22 posts)
I have my most intense orgasms, with anal but it isn't my favorite position and actually not something I do that often. So, I would have to agree, it isn't all about the O.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17969 posts)
Balls slapping the clit is a different sensation than pelvic area rubbing it. Additionally, depending on if you happen to have any curvature, g spot stimulation varies immensely from position to position.

Position yourself so the top of the arch of any curve is hitting the g spot and don't ignore the clit.

-M

Colleyville TX
Username hidden
(1434 posts)
I'm no expert, but for me, I know that aside from the "Big O" there are several "little o" moments all along the way, and sometimes those little moments are better than the big one, because you get more of 'em, and its a different experience. Sometimes you want the big one, and sometimes, those little moments are so much better, and all the sensations across my ass, legs, etc, are fantastic in doggy.

Just my experiences. Though, maybe you should ask her? She would likely be able to tell you better.

Baltimore MD
Username hidden
(161 posts)
I have a question that I would like to pose to all the ladies.

My favorite position is doggie. Why? Because when I am ready to cum that is the position that gets me over the top every time.

Suzy's favorite position is doggie too. She loves to be pounded, however she can NOT cum this way.

Help my neanderthal male mind understand this--how is it possible for her to love doggie so much if she can't cum that way? I mean...when I am fucking her other wise and she is cumming again and again--I would think one of those would be her favorite.

Your thoughts?

Lincoln NE
Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 10 
TOPIC: NOT all about the O