Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk My feet are ugly! (a whine)
TOPIC: My feet are ugly! (a whine)
Created by: hardrockers The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
User Details are only visible to members.
I like well groomed feet! male or female, each needs to take care of their feet! There is nothing less sexy than icky old ugly feet. imo A pedicure goes a long way :)

Land O Lakes FL
Username hidden
(21 posts)
The biggest turnoff for me is for a guy to say he loves my feet and wants to touch or kiss them

:X

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
They are amazing instruments mechanically. But after working with them for 9 years I tend to stay to the upper body LOL.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
Lost said: "Feet gross me out LOL. All feet."

I agree. Feet are the ugliest thing on a body.

I use shea butter and socks when I sleep. It keeps the callus's down. I go barefoot all day when I can. I've got callused heels.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
I am told I have pretty feet. But I still get grossed out over someone sucking my toes or having them in their face. Number one, when we play they have been sweating in a shoe. And a man put his stank ass feet in my face talking about suck my toes....well, you know the rest. So I dont expect others to do the same. Feet gross me out LOL. All feet. LOL. I wouldn't worry about it really. I guess if someone says they have a foot fetish you can jokingly say something...kind of like when a guy tells me he is an ass man...im like omg well mister, I am a woman with a tiny ass heehee. Keep it light while still making your point. Lots of people have less then perfect feet. Mine are nicely shaped...but I wear heels pretty much every day and my toes show it. I wouldnt worry about it, really. But if its an issue just jokingly mention it :0)

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I also have less than perfect feet. My ex had a foot fetish, my husband now couldn't care less about feet or shoes.

I was a preemie and have a VERY mild case of CP, and if I am nervous, stressed or extremely tired, my right foot will tense up to the point where I walk on the tops of my toes. That does not make for pretty feet. And it makes it difficult to get pedicures, so I try to care for my own feet with a scrub I make out of sugar and olive oil. And that little pedi-egg thing.

If you are extremely self conscious, put on some cute fuzzy socks, until you're going at it...it can be your signature look, if you like. Unless someone is crazy about feet, and there are some, most people do not necessarily focus on your feet unless they smell bad, or are so unsightly or untrimmed that they cause damage to a guy's shoulders when they're up there! :)

Relax. Do what you can to aleve your own self consciousness and have fun.

Shea butter is also good for softening feet, as is putting on vaseline and cotton socks before bed. Knobby toes? I wouldn't notice those. But you can also go the other route and totally paint your toenails, wear toe rings, and just flaunt your feet :)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 6 of 6 
TOPIC: My feet are ugly! (a whine)