Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Moody without sex
TOPIC: Moody without sex
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
User Details are only visible to members.
I agree about the moodiness. And that's when I usually pick at my husband and get irritated. I don't always realize what it is until after we have sex, and then it's like, Oh yeah, THAT'S what I was irritated about.

Of course, I KNOW I'm not at my most seductive when I'm bitchy and irritable, but if he can get past that to order me to get on the bed, or such, then it's a win win for us both.

And I agree also about orgasm itself. I think I need a few daily, but I don't always fulfill that need. It's almost a craving. And if I try to fill it with other things, activities, food (!), etc., then that just makes it all the worse.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7570 posts)
Sex is an integral part of my sense of well being. When I am not getting laid I do not feel at peace with myself. It is very important.

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
gutierrez i think its safe to say I get downright ass mean lol

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
gutierrez24, welcome to the Forums. I suspect everyone's time frame is different, but for those who enjoy sex, including me, going without has a big effect on my mood. Alternately, having lots and lots of sex, like when we're away on vacation, takes away the stress lines in our faces!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9276 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 14 of 14 
TOPIC: Moody without sex