Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Women Talk Moody without sex
TOPIC: Moody without sex
Created by: gutierrez24 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Yep, I get damn moody & downright mean when anything interferes with my regularly scheduled sex.

Shelly.

Memphis TN
Username hidden
(3737 posts)
yeah I couldn't fuck with the kids in the room either. We are lucky when we go visit his mom we have a condo with separate bedrooms. One year they insisted we stay in their house instead of a condo. Our room was right over theirs and we had both kids in the room (2 years and 3 month old) it was a freaking long week and I was cranky. Also didn't help the bed was brick hard.

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
hahaha yes, its something. Last week we were all in 1 room. Y'all, I just cant fuck with my kids in the room. Our middle child is such a light sleeper, he wakes when the wind blows. Ugggg. By Friday I was like we have to fuck today I dont give a shit. So the kids showed up. The closest I got was sitting on his face while I did my make up hahahaha....hey, a girl takes what she can get LOL

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
we are about to find out just how moody I get without sex. Hubby will be gone 3-4 nights a week with his new job. With him home all the time we have been having sex pretty much every night for about 8 months. Some missed ones here and there but not many....I have a feeling we will be fucking in the car in the airport parking lot!

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
ohhh that pic makes me miss the B!!

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
I think that I just don't feel quite myself if I have to go without for any length of time. Kind of just a tired, lifeless feeling.

G.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7532 posts)
he shouldn't run and hide he should take care of the problem ;)

We really try to make sure we have time in our evenings for at least a bit of sex. Some nights more some less depending on how smoothly our day goes. Do we miss some nights? of course. When I worked 3rd shift we were lucky to have sex 2-3 times a week :(

PG

Louisville KY
Username hidden
(17843 posts)
yeah...PMS time and when we aren't fucked means hubby runs and hides hahahaha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
i dont pester...i turn into a moody, mean ass bitch. Even the girls at work are willing to get a pool to buy my ass cock hahahaha. I'm like why is this and why is that not done and wtf is going on in this dept. and son of a bitch why am i the only one that pays attention to detail. At home oye...if you dont fuck me you'd better fucking clean or all hell is going to break loose hahaha

Username hidden
(23991 posts)
:)

The Mrs pesters me to no end when she is 'pent up'. Keeps it up to until she finds herself flying over my knee and hears the sound of the strap coming out of the loops of my pants....

An hour, some rope marks and a red ass she feels MUCH better thank you ;)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Moody without sex