Mom's and their sons : Swingers Discussion 1979561021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMom's and their sons
TOPIC: Mom's and their sons
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
User Details are only visible to members.
I have problems if he is my son's age. I would really have problems if he looked like my son.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(100 posts)
hahaha fuck, see now ill think about that shit. I have tunnel vision. When I want to fuck a guy its like every other person in the room falls off a cliff hahahaha

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
I don't have any sons so the question doesn't exactly apply, but if a woman looked like my daughters, I'd have difficulty playing with her.

One time I attended a male strip club with friends from work. One of the dancers looked a lot like my brother, and when he forced a kiss on me I was compelled to wipe out my mouth with a napkin!

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(8817 posts)
Ladies, would you be attracted to, or play with, a guy on SLS who looks a bit like your own son? Not talking about ages, talking about similarities in appearance."

ummm, i dont know. I just dont think of my son that way so I do not think it would even occur to me to say gee, the guy i just fucked looks alot like --- haha. I may say he looks like Jay, which I have done.....and yeah, the boys look like their daddy....I dunno lol

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
nope, thats a little creepy to me

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(2042 posts)
No!

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
Oh God never... no no no no That is just too friggin weird No older guys look like them. They are unique haha Just your average 30something kinda guy This is one reason I keep raising the age on who we want to meet. Most guys my sons age dress and pretty much look like they do.. Oh no no no no no

So my answer is ... no :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Ladies, would you be attracted to, or play with, a guy on SLS who looks a bit like your own son? Not talking about ages, talking about similarities in appearance.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Robert, I agree that some come back messed up and yes, it is hard for civilians to understand the mind of a soldier. I was discharged in 1994 and to this day, if there are vets in the room...I usually end up in conversation with them. We speak the same language, we understand each other and we usually see things in a similar way. I disagree with your complete generalization of ALL service men. I do not agree that all people despise who I am, my supervisor served in Saudi and we see things in a very similar way. This means we drive people NUTS with our emails about paying attention to detail, working with motivation and purpose lol...but hey, those are good virtues my children need to learn some more about. You cannot take all service people and generalize. I served under SFC Wade Dudley in Germany. I openly say his name because he was a phenomenal man and deserves to be known for the man he is. He took a scared, ignorant, naive little girl...and instead of losing his patience with her like everyone else did...he taught her. And that woman to this day, lives under the values he taught her.

San Marcos TX
Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Tal:

Thought I wrote my post clear enough so people could understand. It isn't the immeditay supervisors, it is those at the top who cause the problems... We have taken hearts and minds campaigns to the point of preventing our troops from even defending themselves in war... You don't go to war to make friends... If you do, you will lose he friends you have, the confidence of your people and bluntly never gain the friendship of the people you sought to make friends with.

General order 1A All of our insanely restrictive rules of engagement The ability for recruiters to mislead or bluntly lie

All of these lay at the feet of officers, not enlisted.. Of any rank.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7363 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 48   End
TOPIC: Mom's and their sons