Mixed Emotions: please advise! : Swingers Discussion 51995
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMixed Emotions: please advise!
TOPIC: Mixed Emotions: please advise!
Created by: yunona1971
Original Starting post for this thread:
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
User Details are only visible to members.
hey funluvin! Tell us! How'd your weds night go incognito?

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
fun, I DO hope you share!!!

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Gosh, leave for a weekend and miss all the fun! LOL

Seriously, please post if anyone actually does this!

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
****on travelocity searching now..........LOL*******

Any color hair he prefers? My goodness, wet in the panties again!

Let me know if anyone does this more than twice, how it went and was it as erotic as we all think it may be? Who's willing to be in the first study?

This could even be fun at an adult club. She could just keep changing persona's all night! OOoooOOOOooo this girl is more excited than ever!

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
I know! How about me! LOL Got myself all wet just thinking of that one. Damn, could be a really good time. Might have to go online and seek out a wig manufacturer. I see all kinds of persona's developing within me.

The only down side, is that I dont have a permanent man in my life to be consistant. Oh well, fantasy can still play out. The men just wont know! LOL

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
He should stop if you ask and be sincere in his answer. If the trust is an issue, then its a marital issue, not a swinging issue. Counseling is a great idea, if only to open up the lines of communication and share feelings in a comfortable place. If love is there, then so should respect, honor and trust.

Maybe he should go out and have a few drinks, with friends or alone, and come home with some good fantasy thoughts to share instead of living them out with others. And after typing this........a great thought for you.........

Why not dress up differently from your normal self, wear a wig, and change your name. Have him pick you up in a bar, role play, and dont do or say anything that will take it from an anonymous perspective. Let him take you to a hotel. Spend the night having wild stranger sex. The next morning, let him leave first. Then relax, shower and take on your normal persona. Go home, and ask him how his evening was. Allow the two persona's to stay seperate. Let him tell you all about his night, and listen as if you werent there. You could even spice this up a little more and pretend that he doesnt know that you were incognito the night before and play that he doesnt know it really was you. Then he will be open to share some steamy thoughts about it without feeling like he's hurting you in any way.

Just a thought, and now that I have typed it..........Im gonna plan a incognito night for myself!!! MMMMMmmmmm, I cant wait to hear how great I was!!! What a self-esteem builder!

Lancaster PA

Username hidden
(2416 posts)
Thank you, girls, for being so responsive, I feel as if I found friends who understands me. I will talk to my hubby seriously and strongly hope he will stop. I do still love him:)))) Truly appreciate your warm support. Yunona

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hi Amy - thanks for your reply, I appreciate. You are right about welcoming him home and hot reunion. I am very depressed when he is gone - that very period is the hardest - I feel pain, something inside him hurts; at the same time I understand that it is a real pleasure for him, so I am trying to be understanding. When he is back and tells me the details while we make love, it turns me on. I still however feel as if he was cheating on me - openly though. When we have sex with a couple - full penetration for him, not for me though - I feel great and have real fun. I have talked to him and he said he will not do it if I do not feel good about it - but I am afraid he will still do it without telling me.... Which is sad....

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
You are really in the La la La mood and I like it:) It upgraded my feelings already:) THANKS!!! You are 100% right - I have to solve it with my hubby... maybe I need to keep control of my ill feelings, curiosity and adrenalin all together:) I do have fun along the passway....something really new for us...

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
Hello! Thanks for your reply. To make a situation clear. We are truly a couple, married for 12 years. Have kids and very secure in our relationships. We are still exploring whether swinging is what we really want but my hubby loves to watch me being with another man however we do not allow full penetration. Works for me perfectly. My hubby's picture is included in the private pics but I can post it on the front page as well. Thanks for the comment on hazel hair - but what's wrong?:) did not get it....:) I still did not get it - does your hubby play separately from you with another girl? How do you feel? That was the questions I was asking.... Your posting was not rude at all... Maybe my posting was not clear....

Roswell GA

Username hidden
(5 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 11   End
TOPIC: Mixed Emotions: please advise!