Migraines : Swingers Discussion 178957
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMigraines
TOPIC: Migraines
Created by: shibby76 The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Not for me :) Muhahaha ( evil laugh)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Then it would be too naughty for sls....

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Wish that camera was just a tad lower, just sayin

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Holy snap M, now thats a picture!

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
Whatever it is I hope it goes away. Feel better M :(

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
M, your body changes every 7 years so they say. I never had any allergies until I had my last child. Not I am allergic to pretty most everything. Did you google it and see if any other woman have any issues with they type of implant you have? Did your Dr suggest that you take them out? Woman get tender breasts every now and then because of hormonal changes, did they suggest it could be that? Sorry for all of the questions. I am so sorry you are in pain :(

A few weeks ago I had a biopsy on a tumor in my one breast. Now there is a HUGE hematoma .I mean golf ball size. It is going to take at least a month for it to dissolve, so I am told. 105 degree weather on a heating pad sucks. Oh yeah I do not have cancer :)

Augusta NJ
Username hidden
(16055 posts)
Shibby, you're right - I wasn't fretting, just stating my opinion while sharing a bit of my own experience. I accept that my body is moving right along into graceful older age (I wouldn't have it any other way!), and that the slimness of my youth is very likely unattainable. Exercise and diet could be improved, but overall I'm happy with how I look and feel now.

Seduction, I'm so sorry to hear you're having pain! It sounds like you already have some medical data from your mammogram so hopefully that has ruled out any nasty lumps. Good luck as you proceed to try to get a good diagnosis.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
You have a point - probably! Sometimes medical conditions can wreak havoc on weight in a short time period, too, but usually it's caused by overeating.

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
Unfortunately, fighting the effects of approaching menopause as we age can be tough. I think the weight gain I've had since getting my implants is due mostly to that and slower metabolism, and certainly not because I've stopped caring about my appearance. I still love and strive for the perky breast/flat abs look, but it takes more work to get there. Leigh

Sheboygan Falls WI
Username hidden
(9079 posts)
I am not a beer drinker either. I just can't acquire a taste for it. Right now I am on a Mike's Hard Lemonade kick.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(17963 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 60   End
TOPIC: Migraines