Mid Life : Swingers Discussion 445671041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMid Life
TOPIC: Mid Life
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
User Details are only visible to members.
Forgot to say thanks Kitti, I am feeling better than I did, I know the mood swings will come and go, but they are scary, shit I scare myself!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Couple: Midlife can come at any time, there is no set age. Mine began at 37, and yes, it sucks. I am totally allergic to milk and ice cream, so milk, even though I would kill to drink one glass of it, I cannot do. Due to my very terrible eating habbits, which I am trying very hard to put more and more things into my diet, I have tried the soy milk, yuck! Thank goodness, I am feeling better than I did when I first posted. It comes in spurts, like I said, so I know I have a long way to go. I have no problems dealing with the hot flashes and night sweats, although the night sweats are a pain, because everything is soaked, bedding, pillows, my hair, everything. My mood has improved in the past few days, but I still have tears come to my eyes every now and then for no reason whatsoever. For all the gals in the 30s, be prepared is all I can say. I personally never thought I would experience what I just did, and to think it may last until I am in my 50s, bring on the Valium is all I can say (only kidding).

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
My gyn recommended soy too. I don't drink milk so I'm sure not drinking soy milk but I started using a lot of tofu in salads, soups, stir fries.

Saint Augustine FL
Username hidden
(12560 posts)
I went thru menopause in my 30's and was completely finished when I was about 38. Mine lasted about three years. I guess the "norm", if there is one, is about 52......but some in some women it occurs in the 30's or even late 60's........ Mrs. Buff

Weeki Wachee FL
Username hidden
(205 posts)
First, thank you all who posted, you have no idea (or I guess you do) what it means. Mischief, is Cenestin 0.3 a prescription? I will go to GNC and look at the Estroven as well. My mother swore by Black Cohash but it takes a long time to go through you system, from what she says. The night sweats and hot flashes I can deal with, it is definitely my mood, especially I have absolutely no patience whatsoever and I usually have all the patience in the world. I am so irritable, worse than I have ever been, that's what needs the help. I am also experiencing some depression (not sure if that is because of the child leaving or if it is associated with all of this madness) I am looking into all suggestions as I will do anything (except hormone therapy) to get through this, just hope mine doesn't last as long as my mom's. She began very early and lasted for quite sometime, the only thing I don't have to worry about is the periods. Again, ladies, THANK YOU for your suggestions.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
Anything that acts like and estrogen is an estrogen. No free lunch.

I found 2-3 doses of Cenestin 0.3 fixed me like Magic. That emotional stuff would have rendered me unemployed. That's 2-3 doses/month. Not huge. It seems to have passed for right now.

Estrogens get a bad rep. Many of us were not afraid of them when we needed contraception. It's just like anything else. Pros and cons.

The phytoestrogens are still estrogens. Same issues in my mind.

Mischief<--seriously risky drugs...cigarettes

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
It is some great stuff. Takes about 2 weeks to get into your system but well worth the wait. i thought I was going to loose my mind....lolol But now back in the saddle and lovin it.....................

Manchester TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I had major problems too. I started taking Estroven. It is all herbal and works GREAT!!!! No more sweats, hot flashes and moods swings. Try it you can get it at Wal-Mart I know of for sure. it is in by the vitamins. I am like you refuse the hormones. Hope this helps.

Manchester TN
Username hidden
(6 posts)
I know all may not be experiencing symptoms of the change of life, but for anyone who is, or has already completed it, please, tell me what you did to get through it. My night sweats have decreased, along with the hot flashes, but will be back, in a few months this I know. My problem is controling my emotions. They are worse than any PMS I have ever experienced (and I had PMS bad when I had periods). I will more than likely drive myself nuts, but will not take any hormone replacement therapy. Does anyone know of any herbal or foods that can help with this? Jim seems to think that I am way overstressed, but that's not the case. I tried to explain it to him, but, yeah, he gets it, just like I get what jock itch feels like. I do have some things going on in my life that are very difficult for me to swallow, the biggest being my 21 year moving out in 2 weeks, it sounds nuts, but it has been me and my 2 boys for so long, I am having a real difficult time letting go, but these symptoms have been there for quite a few months, and they need to go, like now. Any advice from anyone who has or is experiencing his wonderful event, please help.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 49 of 49 
TOPIC: Mid Life