Mid Life : Swingers Discussion 445671031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMid Life
TOPIC: Mid Life
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
WELCOME TO MY WORLD! OMG ITS HORRIBLE.. i started at 46 and ended at 50 i think, i have no one to tell me if im a bitch or not.. i know i have moods swings now less frequent with the sweats. Horrible part is like u i don't want to take replacements with i was told is not healthy, but id rather not take pills they use on horses for experimental reason (primproe). I used to be dry all the time and never get wet, nothing could turn me on, now its kind like i can get wet looking at a hot guy.... i have had weight gain of like 30 pounds ..right in the stomach area no where else, so i have to do sit ups and they hasn't decreased my waistline at all...guess we are like fine wine the older the wine THE BETTER tasting..lol

Staten Island NY
Username hidden
(438 posts)
HI! Just turned 50 in March.May I recomend you pick up a book called " Sex Over 50 "by Joel D. Block Ph.d .... It will answer all your questions , make you laff and be a source of comfort. I do not get the night sweats. I get the "can't sleeps"(hence this post at 313 am est) I have found that the emotional distress can be curbed with medication for hypertension.As far as dryness during sex it has never been a problem.I did have a problem with hot flashes I found a way to cure that trouble....SEX. Hey the hormone level is up might as well take advantage of it. Exercise helps , a good walk in the fresh air cleares the head ,and the best medicine. LAUGHTER. You gotta laugh ..this is the stuff we thought would never happen to us cause we were never going to get that old................. yeah right !>

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(303 posts)
Hi..I just turned the big 5-0 and my present was hotflashes (many other nicer ones than that for sure!). I started taking Xtra strength Estroven and it works great for me. I have not had a hotflash since..nor any nightsweats if they were going to show up. Lubrication has been a bit of an issue, but we use KY warming liquid and that seems to help. So does giving blowjobs to Jazz..<smiling> I did go through a period of not being very interested in sex..but thankfully that seems to have passed. I miss having those hot and horny periods where I really enjoyed swinging..now it seems like chemistry is more of a must than it used to be. (go figure) I find there are many attractive women in the lifestyle, but very few men that turn me on at first look. I'm glad this forum is here and I look forward to hearing from some of you. Lacy

Woodland Hills CA
Username hidden
(5 posts)
And forgot to add your SLS friends will help with their wonderful suggestions and advice!

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
I am so glad this topic picked up. When I first started it, only a few people responded, but I am so glad to see that all you gals joined in with your experiences and advice, it has made a difference to me.

Poly and the our 30 something girls: I posted this as I began the symptoms of perimenopause at 37. Luckily, it came and went for 3 years, experiencing only the night sweats to begin with; and I can still remembering my regular doctor telling me I was experiencing fevers in the middle of the night (yeah for every night and they only lasted 15 minutes, but I was drenched?) I knew then what it was after talking with my mother. Unfortunately, I too, suffered from severe PMS and my periods at 37 began to become extrememly heavy to where I lost almost every ounce of iron in my body and had to go through iron infusions. Finally my gyny gave did a procedure called a hydroablation, and I haven't had a period for 2 years. I still don't believe I am in full menopause as the symptoms come and go, but don't be scared. If you monitor your diet now trying to control your bad PMS, you can do the same for the mood swings (in my case, I am a very fussy eater, always have been, so that is a very hard option). Soy and Tofu are supposed to be great for the mood swings, and as I just heard that Tofu is also great for weight loss and elasticizing your skin, so I for one am going to incorporate it into my diet. Reading and inquiring about this time in your life will get you through it just fine.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
The joke is: SAE30 weight oil is a machine oil. It's for HEAVY DUTY applications Totally inappropriate for humans. The joke is that is what is needed sometimes.

"synthetic ® Motor Oil 5W30 10W30 10W40 15W40 20W50 SAE30 SAE40 SAE50. Specially formulated multi-viscosity and straight grades for use in gasoline and diesel engines of all types - from cars and trucks to SUVs, motorcycles and boats.

Most female don't know about SAE30 weight. It's a joke I say to guys..

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Trish:

You WERE helpful. Remeber there are 100s of lurkers. I didn't mention it. Replens is expensive. I love the idea, but I don't sell very much of it. I didn't know why. My suspicion is women suffer, or used tempoary lubes. I have a joke about SAE30 weight oil.

hugs,

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
rish...I was asking a rhetorical question. I'm a pharmacist. Well familiar with Replens. ;)

I like Astroglide. There are tons of others. They are fun to try. Suggest using them as a form of play.

Smile.

Dr. Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
Mischief: Funny, this problem just occur for the very first time for me. I thought it was just nerves as we rarely participate in MMF and did happen, No matter what, I was not getting wet and that has never happened. This is now a for sure menopause sign (I know, another one). We didn't have any lube available only vaseline, which worked just fine and I know is safe, but I am still trying to get over my first dry spell, and wondering does it happen all the time now? I just can't imagine it happening alot, as I never had that problem before

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12139 posts)
With Menopause comes changes in the vaginal tissue. It becomes less flexible, drier, more prone to infections. What has been the experience of the ladies here.

What lubes do you like the best?

What options have you tried.

Mischief<--What do you use when spit won't do? <WEG)

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 49   End
TOPIC: Mid Life