Mid Life : Swingers Discussion 445671021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMid Life
TOPIC: Mid Life
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
User Details are only visible to members.
What is Avlimil and how do you get it? Is it by prescription only? I've never heard of that. I think I have the most patient guy in the world, it's me that's not patient!!! LOL

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
Avlimil and a patient partner!

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
I do need to get to the MD, but the problem we have here is that there is only one gyn and I have to travel over an hour to get to one. It sucks! I do have an appointment, but it isn't for a month. For those of you who lost your sex drive, what did you do to get it back? I tried Estratest, Estroven, Premarin, etc...nothing worked. The only thing that seems to work is Testosterone injections.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
That would not be animal estrogen. It's estradiol..human estrogen.

Soreness could be from tons of things including the lube it's self. Might be allergic to it.

See the MD. Get the kitty checked.

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
I agree, go to your gyny. One reason why I am suffering this nightmare of midlife out, the moodiness is enough without any added problems.

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12121 posts)
----------------->Go see the doctor. Lady B <---------OB RN

Bethpage TN
Username hidden
(1037 posts)
Did you talk to the doctor maybe it is the injection. I have heard alot of negative things about the animal estrogen shots. I am by far no expert just a thaught.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
Another question: I had a hysterectomy 4 years ago and still have one ovary. It is failing though, so I get monthly Estrogen/Testosterone injections. These are mainly to help with the low sex drive, actually, it disappeared. My recent problem is a sore vagina. No matter what type of sex we have, it always gets sore. It sucks because last year, I didn't want sex but forced myself and never got sore. Now I'm on the shots, want it all the time, but can't because of the pain. Anybody else have this problem? BTW, we use lube by the gallons, so it's not dryness causing it.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(56 posts)
My grandmother went through the change of life at 21..

I have never had a regular period.. except for a short time after child birth. Maybe for about 2 years.. I am not sure what it was but I have had horomone imbalance problems. Which have cause alot of symptoms.. I got my period on an average of 1-2 times a year.

I took a plant estrogen and it helped alot. Its just a simple over the counter vitamin called Estroven. It helped with the dryness and mood swing, sore muscles and energy levels. I do not know if it will help any of you ladies but it surely worked for me.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
" but id rather not take pills they use on horses for experimental reason (primproe)."

Prempro is not an animal medicine. It's a combination product similar to birth control pills. The estrogen is made from the urine of pregnant mares. (Premarin or Pregnant-Mare-Urine). It contains a progestin as well.

There are risks and benefits to all medicines. I choose not to suffer. I will take estrogen products if I need them. Driving on the beltway is much more risky.

Mischief

Glen Burnie MD
Username hidden
(2783 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 49   End
TOPIC: Mid Life