Mens Erections : Swingers Discussion 51058
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMens Erections
TOPIC: Mens Erections
Created by: mandj4fun The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
User Details are only visible to members.
"When men get that way I interupt their wives and get assistance. Normally her and I together relaxes him enough to let her split out of the picture and continue with Nate."

Perm you are such a sweetheart!

Wheatland CA
Username hidden
(1123 posts)
Great question nympho ..I was gonig to ask that too, lol

Westgate NY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
I believe it to be more anxiety. Especially if its newer couples.

The first time you touch another man or women is somewhat of a head trip. I remember our first experience Nate functioned just fine but it took him a little while to actually relax and jump in. He kinda observed alittle. Maybe he just couldn't figure out where to go. Guess we were lucky our first experience was our first couple and single female all at once.

Nate has never had an issue but many we have been with have. It was four in a row not to long ago.lol.. I looked at him and said hunny what is it about me... Yep insecurity for a minute. He quickly swooped that away.

When men get that way I interupt their wives and get assistance. Normally her and I together relaxes him enough to let her split out of the picture and continue with Nate.

Now if she can't help you its the booze. If that's the case. If he feels comfy watching good the three of us have a blast otherwise we return to our respective spouses and chat a bit.

~ Mrs

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
I always give anyone I am sexually attracted to a few chances. If I see them again drinking enough alcohol to prevent them from having some fun, that would be it. If it is more anxiety and/or nerves, then they should drink at all as it would just add up to no erection.

By the Vivd, damn you are a hot one too, absolutely stunning. Where are these hot sexy mamas coming from? Keep them coming, wow, amazing bodies and what beauty.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12071 posts)
MANDJ4FUN YOUR BODY IS TOTALY AWSOME..... BELIEVE ME IT WAS NOT YOU ,HAD TO BE PERFORMANCE ANXIETY ON HIS PART, YOU ARE HOTTT !!! THE MRS..

Westgate NY
Username hidden
(23 posts)
First MandJ, let me compliment you, wow, you are a very beautiful woman, great body, must take a lot of work. As far as men and drinking go, definitely doesn't mix well with most. Sometimes, it does have the opposite effect as they can get hard as a rock and go for hours, but I know there are many that can have a few drinks, mixed with nerves, forget it. I used to take men not being able to get a hard on very personally, like it was me and they weren't attracted to me, but learning the different reasons why they cannot perform, understand it much better now. Believe age has a slight role in it as well.

Jan

Jerome PA
Username hidden
(12071 posts)
Back before he stopped drinking...my hubby could drink a bottle of "Jack" and still get up...and if he had chapagne....oh my god I wouldn't be able to walk the next day

Concord CA
Username hidden
(1343 posts)
Holly s*(&(*&, with a body like yours a guy should be getting it up no matter what! I have never had a guy so drunk he couldn't get it up, mayber yours should stop drinking! (or have a designated fucker when he drinks!)

Enola PA
Username hidden
(4 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 8 of 8 
TOPIC: Mens Erections