Men’s Dress Code: Do’s and Don’ts : Your Inputs : Swingers Discussion 1930111011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMen’s Dress Code: Do’s and Don’ts : Your Inputs
TOPIC: Men’s Dress Code: Do’s and Don’ts : Your Inputs
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Do: Dress to impress, it matters ! I prefer starched dress shirts, well fitting slacks and polished shoes. To dazzle me? Wear a suit and tie ! Going to a venue that causal is the norm? Well fitting dark jeans , polo shirt and casual leather loafers. Do NOT: Wear a concert T shirt, ratty jeans and high top tennis shoes ....left UNTIED. Ballcaps are for ball games !

Our profile states "If your idea of dressing up for a night on the town means a concert T shirt, ballcap and old jeans we're not compatible" and I'm NOT kidding lol.

If you're too lazy to take the time to be clean, neat and well put together I'm too lazy to "get to know" the real you. First impressions matter!

Mrs Sav

Anniston AL
Username hidden
(5459 posts)
It is not the bagel that will get you; it is the cream cheese.

Ocean City NJ
Username hidden
(5160 posts)
" then he tried to reallly talk us into it cause his house was 4000 sq ft and he would give us bagels in the morning...."

Beware of geeks bearing bagels.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Shel, I should hook you up w/ my son...

DON'T: sweatshirts. DO: nice button front, or even a plain black fitted T shirt...love that look w/ nice jeans, boots or leather shoes

DON'T: overdo the cologne. Love a guy who smells great, but doesn't make your eyes tear up and your throat close up and cough...you won't be happy if that happens

DO: brush your teeth, have breath mints, spray, etc. And use it. Do we really need to state this? It goes for everyone.

If you are heavy, please wear clothes that fit you. A guy w/ a gut does NOT look good with an oversized t shirt that just hangs straight down from his belly. Same for women with oversized shirts that hang straight down from their boobs. Just looks sloppy. No matter what your size, wear clothes that fit well. Tugging at things too tight or the wrong size isn't attractive, and neither is wearing clothes way too big and baggy.

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7385 posts)
for me:

Do: Smell good. Not overpowering, but when I get close to your neck or face, smelling something like Eternity for Men or another cologne.

Do: Have facial hair and your hair manicured. I adore a goatee/beard...but if you have it, you have to take good care of it.

Do: Wear nice clothes. I LOVE white collar guys with button down shirts and slacks....but a nice polo is sexy as well.

Do not: have bad breath of any kind. Listerine is your friend. Toothbrush...don't care if you brushed this morning, brush again before going to the club.

Do not: Wear a holy ass shirt and look like you were going fishing and decided to go to the club. Yes, I will notice.

Username hidden
(23995 posts)
Forgot about hats... Yes.. Unless your outside in the snow, loose the hats !! Also agree on dark blue denim.. Try for dress pants... Or at least nice newer stone washed jeans...

Owasco NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
Do’s ! : Clean button downs, pressed dress or jeans, black boxers. (Of course.... showered, shaved, brushed & gargled & cologned) Don’ts !! Dirty tee-sweat shirt, nasty sneakers, droopy socks, holey tighty-whiteys.. And for you guys reading this... Forgetting any of the above. )

Owasco NY
Username hidden
(24 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Men’s Dress Code: Do’s and Don’ts : Your Inputs