Men’s Dress Code: Do’s and Don’ts : Your Inputs : Swingers Discussion 193011101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsWomen TalkMen’s Dress Code: Do’s and Don’ts : Your Inputs
TOPIC: Men’s Dress Code: Do’s and Don’ts : Your Inputs
Created by: LetsPlayTogther
Original Starting post for this thread:
Do’s ! : Clean button downs, pressed dress or jeans, black boxers. (Of course.... showered, shaved, brushed & gargled & cologned) Don’ts !! Dirty tee-sweat shirt, nasty sneakers, droopy socks, holey tighty-whiteys.. And for you guys reading this... Forgetting any of the above. )

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
LOL Gina reminds me of when I try to post from my phone :-)

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
Someone remind me to schedule three manicures the day before I meet Gina. :)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
LOL Ok, Gina. I think we understand now.

Carrie

Corpus Christi TX
Username hidden
(18000 posts)
I agree about sexy hands and nicely trimmed nails.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
agree about the hands, that can be the sexiest thing on a man. I know them when I see them. And yes about nicely trimmed nails. Otherwise, ouch.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
agree about the hands...that can be the sexiest thing on a man. I know them when I see them. And yes about nicely trimmed nails. Otherwise, ouch.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7530 posts)
That's it... I'm getting a manicure.

New Market MD
Username hidden
(196 posts)
I have a major hand fetish. Unattractive hands are a deal breaker.

Concord CA
Username hidden
(2087 posts)
M, i like your input on nice hands. Me....I am a white collar girl. Nothing against my blue collar brothers, but im not one for the rugged look. I like a man that looks like a CEO...soft, manicured hands...nice clothes that shows he has taste and refinement...a nice watch............hair nice and manicured. I don't want him to look like a dude off of Jersey Shore...too manicured and orange.....but I do want him to care about how he looks.

Username hidden
(23992 posts)
wow....

sorry, shel ..... no on the colone, I am allergic... severely, like hospitalized for a week if I wear it, headache if I am in a room where somebody is wearing it. but for you I would wear anything you wanted me to (except the colone) but my body wash smells like coconut and my deodorant smells like chocolate.... and my shampoo/conditioner is made from Olive flowers...... the combination drive my wife (and I have discovered other women as well) wild.

but girls .... thanks for the other tips. I will get my button downs out and iron them. Also have a closet full of fitted black t-shirts........

sorry if its a deal breaker, but no on the dress shoes or leather loafers. It cost $250,000 to rebuild my left leg, ankle, and foot..... I wear sandals, everything else cuts off the circulation..... but they are a nice pair of tevas.

I carry Listerine breath strips in my pocket

I trim all the hair (some spots are shaved) on my body (except my head, and eyebrows) ...... yes my legs too ..... before going out. And I make sure my nails are clipped, filed, and buffed...... how that be?

Berrien Sprgs MI
Username hidden
(85 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: Men’s Dress Code: Do’s and Don’ts : Your Inputs